Question for the people in the U.S...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huyton Layne

Player Valuation: £70m
Taped match of the day at about midnight-1am ish on Saturday on NBCSN. Was shocked we weren't first on, or second, or third. Then I got annoyed and started fast forwarding to find we didn't feature at all. Did anyone see a MOTD that our game was shown on? Was going email to find what the balls went on.

Taped match of the day at about midnight-1am ish on Saturday on NBCSN. Was shocked we weren't first on, or second, or third. Then I got annoyed and started fast forwarding to find we didn't feature at all. Did anyone see a MOTD that our game was shown on? Was going email to find what the balls went on.
Tried to watch it and had exactly the same problem, the previous program overran on my recording so possibly they cut our section out to get timing back on track.

Think there is a repeat if the programme tomorrow night so going to record that and see if included.

The UK version was running late because 'last night of the proms' over ran, dunno if that had anything to do with it.

Might have mate. Since it was late night here, there really wasn't even live programming prior to showing it here.

The UK version was running late because 'last night of the proms' over ran, dunno if that had anything to do with it.
Oh the U.S. Version had Nitro Circus live before it. They're annoying for not giving MOTD a regular home and for constantly sticking after something live that overruns. I'd prefer it to be on at 2am and on schedule so I can record it.

Oh the U.S. Version had Nitro Circus live before it. They're annoying for not giving MOTD a regular home and for constantly sticking after something live that overruns. I'd prefer it to be on at 2am and on schedule so I can record it.

Didn't realize that was live. I was annoyed. I kept fast forwarding wondering why Watford/Swansea was on before us...I'm not used to them showing us first.

Status
Not open for further replies.