Questiontime - live from liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuitsBlue

Player Valuation: £50m
tonight BBC 1 10:30pm

should be interesting, i suspect 'capital of culture' will be on the agenda along with the issue of funds being channelled(sp) into the olympics.

Ed miliband
IDS

on the panel tonight, could have been worse, could have boris on.

i wonder if tesco and the ground move will get a mention.

what else are the burning issues in liverpool? the cronic lack of progress of ALL the road wroks in the city? the MASSIVE underdevelopment and delapidation of huge swathes of the city? public greenbelt/park land getting the green light to be built on? is bonnie prince due or recently did open a museum in the city centre? i wonder if crime and specifically drug crime will feature.

awful lot for just one hour.

tonight BBC 1 10:30pm

should be interesting, i suspect 'capital of culture' will be on the agenda along with the issue of funds being channelled(sp) into the olympics.

Ed miliband
IDS

on the panel tonight, could have been worse, could have boris on.

i wonder if tesco and the ground move will get a mention.

what else are the burning issues in liverpool? the cronic lack of progress of ALL the road wroks in the city? the MASSIVE underdevelopment and delapidation of huge swathes of the city? public greenbelt/park land getting the green light to be built on? is bonnie prince due or recently did open a museum in the city centre? i wonder if crime and specifically drug crime will feature.

awful lot for just one hour.

This programme used to be well worth watching in the days of Robin Day but now just seems to be the same old arguments about the same old topics churned out be the same old people, occasionally like tonight in different places. It really does bore the crap out of me. I have no wish to listen to some wet behind the eared tosser, weeks out of Uni, trying to tell me how to put the world to rights.

gun crime - arms industry
sex and violence - specific to supposed 'desensativation' (sp)
pensions - and Browns behaviour
blair a disgrace
money and tax
william, kate, and the media (yawn)
ministerial responsibility

very little local issues getting a mention, just slogans and rhetoric, one panel person was a bit of a joke as well. (stupid mare)

gun crime - arms industry
sex and violence - specific to supposed 'desensativation' (sp)
pensions - and Browns behaviour
blair a disgrace
money and tax
william, kate, and the media (yawn)
ministerial responsibility

very little local issues getting a mention, just slogans and rhetoric, one panel person was a bit of a joke as well. (stupid mare)

so I was right then:lol: :lol: (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back