384.jpg

383.jpg

382.jpg

381.jpg

380.jpg

379.jpg

378.jpg

377.jpg

Heavens Dylan, dreary single seaters and their primadonnas.

How about some Subaru, Focus, Peugeot, Citroen and their drivers showing how one handles a real car.

Don't bash other sports just because you don't like it RJ.

Although having said that, F1 really needs to ditch any kind of device that helps the driver drive the car in anyway. (including those meters that tell the drivers when to change gears, anti lock braking etc etc etc)

This weekend is the Rally of New Zealand (not the WRC though) and it goes right past my farm, am looking forward to that - most excitement around here since the neighbours bull got run over by a milk tanking while running over the road to get to a paddock of lovely cows in season :P

Will post some pics I took from last year ... if I can work how :P

Thats more like it, real cars well compared to single seaters. By the way Rob J, I did not say I did not like it and I was not bashing it as you say, I just do not enthuse about them. After the way FIA and Ecclestone got hold them well>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

that US gran prix was a black eye to the procession...oops i mean sport, that was a real let down.

a [Poor language removed] travesty.

superbikes is alright to watch, GB residents get to ogle susie perry in tight leathers as well ;)

I am a massive rally fan, as well as a F1 fan. I will do a WRC spread soon, hows that.

looks like 'le tour'

shame channel four dont carry it anymore. i remember the days of greg lemond and claudio ciapucci.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back