• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Racing v Barca

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 28206
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 28206

Barca just scored a 3rd, Villa header.

This is brilliant stuff.

I suspect Real will improve as the season goes on, they've got some very good players and a fine coach. The interesting thing for me will be whether Real stick with Mourinho should he not win La Liga. History suggests they won't, but surely they must give a coach of his calibre some time to craft a team.

I suspect Real will improve as the season goes on, they've got some very good players and a fine coach. The interesting thing for me will be whether Real stick with Mourinho should he not win La Liga. History suggests they won't, but surely they must give a coach of his calibre some time to craft a team.

Well for me and some may say this is a little too early. But I believe Real have just handed Barca the title.

August, the month titles are won and lost, LOL.

Well I can see how that is an easy one for you to hook an LOL on to. But the last 2 season have seen Barca win nearly all their games, they are a better side than Madrid, even with Mourinho. Real can't afford to lose any games because chances are they won't beat Barca, and Barca won't lose any games.

I'll give anyone 10/1 odds that Real win the league, it won't happen. Real have slipped up from the start. End of season.

It wasn't Nazi enough for my liking, bring back the old you please.

I was amazed at the knee jerking. I mean when I do it's because Anichebe followed through instead of looking up and playing the killer pass. Yesterday the boys played really well, and was just one of those games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back