Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PaddyJames

Player Valuation: £25m
But he has. You only need to look at the league table. Do you seriously think Terry Venables or Gerry Francis would do any better?

We've got a manager who is getting the absolute maximum out of what he's been dealt. He's had too many injuries tonight.
Get Joe Kinnear in to call all Echo journo's a C word just for a laugh. Leagues gone anyway.

Fansince1988

Player Valuation: £60m
This villa was a big test for Benitez, unfortunately he lost a fair few key players. So it would be unfair to blame him to much for the result. Tbh I though we were doing ok until the first goal, I was at least expecting to draw. But we will have days like this but I trust him to get the team to bounce back quickly.

blulouie

Player Valuation: £70m
The injury crisis is going to test him.

With all these players out for weeks it's making that LC gamme look an irrelevancy.
Its September 5 games in Dave not a fixture pile up like Xmas.
Your boy Benitez had over 2 months to sort his squad out.

Fail to prepare
Prepare to fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks