2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ole and Benitez might be in the same boat pretty soon
Benitez will be at Everton at least for this season, the only way he won’t be is if he starts asking questions about the inner workings at the club and takes them to task with the utter unprofessional mess it is from boardroom down… which I for one would thoroughly enjoy and class as a successful season for him ?

Anyone comparing United to Everton are beyond help.

We have spent a lot of money compared to our history in recent years whereas Utd have spent consistently way beyond the level we have and they have the squad but the manager is incapable of getting it right.

We do not have a squad that is worthy of the top 6 and we have a manager who has to try and make do with players like Delph, Tosun, Iwobi whereas Ole has to “make do” with Sancho, Pogba, Lingard, Bailey or whoever else was on their bench today.

The only comparison is that both clubs have been run horrendously for years but on completely different levels

Im pretty sure 90% of Goodison don't want fans attending who want the club to fail.
Sigh. This again. You have been asked, repeatedly, for evidence of fans who want the club to fail. You have provided nothing in response. However, you have been vaulted suggesting that relegation is no big deal and going to see Everton at Wembley in a championship play-off final would be great.

Either demonstrate that Everton fans want Everton to lose or stop saying that it's happening. You're a fantasist.

Im pretty sure 90% of Goodison don't want fans attending who want the club to fail.

You've been on the managers back from day one therefore you aint a supporter in my mind.

That's not me saying you aint an Evertonian its saying you are happy to cash in your supporter card when it suits you which for me isn't support.

Slate the manager making bad decisions that fine, demanding him sacked after a pre season friendly defeat is something else.

…if your name is Jeff, that’s unbelievable Jeff.

Carlo after 9 games last season -

5 Wins, 3 Losses, 1Draw

After 9 games with Rafael -

4 Wins, 3 Losses, 2 Draws.

There is very little difference. Yet some of you are using any excuse to push your Rafael out agenda which you've been pushing since before his 1st press conference.

We have an injury crisis with several players out, and have a heavily depleted squad. What more do you actually want?
Thank you, Mr Benitez. Can you please do us a favour and not pick Rondon ever again, please.

It’s pretty telling a person would go out of their way , every day, to troll and antagonise others on a forum all based on some silly not wanting to be wrong act. Something missing there. New material or angle to come from perhaps.

Absolutely @Eggs .
And to think some fools on here think that Benitez is a better manager than Moyes.
There was a time when Benitez was a far better manager than Moyes but it was well over a decade ago. Since then Moyes has stayed at the same level he's always been at and the FSW has got increasingly worse. He's a dinosaur and everyone who doesn't have an obvious agenda and/or isn't a total idiot can see it.

Show me where I have insulted his appearance, where I have changed my avatar or any of that. Others maybe did. I didn't so that is a downright lie so I would appreciate an apology for that.

I didn't want him, don't want him, have criticised his appointment but have not made any reference to his appearance or the like. I have always shared my reasoning for not wanting him. But downright lying about what you are alleging is a disgrace.

I also haven't commented about him for weeks now, I haven't ventured into this thread. And let him just show himself up without the need for me to say anything. But losing 5:2 at home is disgraceful and can't believe you are happy about it.

He is happy mate, as he wants nothing more than a play off final in the Championship.

No one wants to lose. If we wanted to lose then why are we all so unhappy today??

We just do not believe this manager will make us a better side or improve our results. I cannot have faith in something I do not believe will work. How hard is it to understand?

And how hard is it to understand West Ham fans said the same over Moyes and look at them now.

Benitez has managed NINE league games, has had buttons to spend in the transfer market and has had DCL, Richarlison, Doucoure & Mina injured throughout the season already who are our 4 best players with no one anywhere near close to being good enough to replace either one.

Thats not to say he's untouchable from criticism, but how can you, the guy who was calling for his head after the QPR defeat say you know with certainty he cant improve us with time and funds to bring in his own players?

Thats why I cant take your mob seriously - if this was 12 months from now in his 2nd season with £80-100 millions spent in the summer I would half agree with your stance, but as it stands you are acting like an impatient child stamping their feet that Benitez hasn't had us unbeaten sat in the top 4 with a £1.7m budget.

It's embarassing and if the same was said about Ancelotti in the same circumstances in his first 9 games after Silva was sacked they would be laughed at as wind ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.