Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You see some Evertonians will support the team regardless of whoever is the manager, whatever league they are in... whereas some pick and choose.

Football existed long before the supa dupa Premier League came about in 1992.
I've been supporting them regardless since 1973. Ive earned my right to pick and choose not to support a fat kopite managing the club.
Is that ok by you?

#LoveEverton,HateBenitez

That was our best performance of the season - last game with our first 11 fit. No coincidence performances have dropped off since then.

We literally have:

Good players:

DCL
Richarlison
Doucoure
Mina
Gray
Allan

Inconsistent players:

Digne
Pickford
Keane
Godfrey
Townsend

Poor players:

Rest of the squad.

Take 3-4 out of the good list which has been the case most of the season with 1-2 of the Inconsistent players like Digne/Godfrey having wobblers and thats why we are 9th in the table.

We literally have:

Good players:

DCL
Richarlison
Doucoure
Mina
Gray
Allan

Inconsistent players:

Digne
Pickford
Keane
Godfrey
Townsend

Poor players:

Rest of the squad.

Take 3-4 out of the good list which has been the case most of the season with 1-2 of the Inconsistent players like Digne/Godfrey having wobblers and thats why we are 9th in the table.
I might slide Townsend into the 'good' category, and tweak the label of the inconsistent to be 'often wildly and worryingly inconsistent', but agree completely with the principle of what you say.

We literally have:

Good players:

DCL
Richarlison
Doucoure
Mina
Gray
Allan

Inconsistent players:

Digne
Pickford
Keane
Godfrey
Townsend

Poor players:

Rest of the squad.

Surely Allan goes in the inconsistent category? Very generous putting him in that first group.

Surely Allan goes in the inconsistent category? Very generous putting him in that first group.

Since he's signed he's had some quality performances. But he's had loads where he's looked completely off the pace, slow in possession, easily turned.

Gotta be honest, I'm surprised he was rated as high as he was before he signed.

I've just flogged him for 31m on Fifa 22 as well, thought it best to get our money back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back