2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said, some are easily pleased
Yep but we were this time last year. Let’s see if he gets the obviously needed improvements by the 31st and what happens then or if he doesn’t what he can do with Koeman’s/FatSam’s/Silva’s/Anchelotti’s mob of mismatches

surely all of us whether we want him here or not need to give him time to gloat that “I was right”

Some fans are easily pleased, take Gray pace out and its the same monotony. 70 to 30% possession is appalling, we still have no creativity in the midfield, we still have no back up striker and worse still considering the pragmatic nature of the new waiter, I mean manager, the defence is still as clueless as ever
At which point do you realise he’s taken over a pretty average squad and has done well so far 2 games in?
Or does that simple point elude your genius football knowledge?

Some fans are easily pleased, take Gray pace out and its the same monotony. 70 to 30% possession is appalling, we still have no creativity in the midfield, we still have no back up striker and worse still considering the pragmatic nature of the new waiter, I mean manager, the defence is still as clueless as ever
And some fans are far too eager to wet their kecks and have a tantrum on an internet forum...

I didn’t want this manager either, I was really angry initially, but I eventually realised it’s not that important in the great scheme.
Try trying to be less edgy and maybe enjoy the odd decent result. Bet you are a hoot in real life really :zzz:
Thomas, firstly the manager is not Everton FC; you do realise this don’t you.
Secondly, there’s nothing edgy about hating the kopite and wanting him nowhere near this club
Finally, I don’t think you understand how to fully utilise emojis properly

Status
Not open for further replies.