2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never thought I'd say this, but he's making Ancelotti's work seem quite lazy. Even during Ancelotti's honeymoon period when we were slotting non stop, it seemed like the team was playing off the back of high emotion, rather than tactical nous.

Benitez has our lads organised, energetic, playing quickly, and fighting for the shirt. I honestly didn't expect this from him at all but he's making it very difficult not to get behind him. Long may it last.

I never thought I'd say this, but he's making Ancelotti's work seem quite lazy. Even during Ancelotti's honeymoon period when we were slotting non stop, it seemed like the team was playing off the back of high emotion, rather than tactical nous.

Benitez has our lads organised, energetic, playing quickly, and fighting for the shirt. I honestly didn't expect this from him at all but he's making it very difficult not to get behind him. Long may it last.

That’s not difficult tbh.

yeah mate. We were unstoppable for 7 mins last night when Burnley wobbled for a bit.

Now we have pace on the wings Godfrey Holgate might work as a partnership as we won't be camped on our 18 yard line as the opposition will now be pushed back. It is interesting to see what Benitez does.

As I've said earlier I was against the appointment but now he's here I believe he has to be backed.

Also how satisfying would it be if he actually took us above the RS.

If we are in the top 6/8 mix come January they surely have to try and find him a RB. Coleman is good enough for some games but at 32 he will pick up niggles and Kenny is a slight step down plus he is rusty.

And so they should - the fanbase worshipped Ancelotti who never gave a monkey's here and wanted the likes of Big Dunc and Graham Potter to be given the job.
Yeah mate. Stuff the fans. You tell 'em!

How dare they think they should be taken into account in a Community Club, just because they buy all the Merch and pack the place out for every match.

Status
Not open for further replies.