2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We can go joint top tonight, played some really nice stuff this season and yet people are still taking petty swipes at Benitez. Don't know what's going on behind the scenes like but if the manager doesn't want certain players in the squad then I'm going to trust his judgement.

We can go joint top tonight, played some really nice stuff this season and yet people are still taking petty swipes at Benitez. Don't know what's going on behind the scenes like but if the manager doesn't want certain players in the squad then I'm going to trust his judgement.
Not Everton fans IMO too busy caring about the other lot. If he pulls it off tonight they'll still find a reason to hammer him. Weird, proper weird behaviour.

That said, I'm worried tonight.

Starting to look very petty now

Love the way you are judging without the full story. You don't have a clue what going on. James attitude took the mick out of the fans last season. Played when he want, flew out before the season ended and posted a pic. He thinks he the bee knees. Maybe Rafael doesn't want players who are not committed anywhere near the first team or maybe Rafael just hates him and is being a bully. What a horrible guy.

Great quote and it says:

"Sacking and paying off Ancelotti to the tune of £25+ million WAS NEVER HAPPENING"

So how is that me saying we DID Sack Ancelotti???

Are you blind Louie????
Its in you own words , you wrote it .

Everyone bar you knows that , but keep twisting it as you were making out we only had £1.5 mil because the club had to pay Carlo off.
You know what you wrote.

Best player left out during an injury crisis because of a fat kopite's crazy ego.

A few wins don't change who he is, Benitez is the same man he was before we hired him. Arrogant and stubborn and happy to drive out a great player because of personal vendetta, even to the detriment of the team. He did the same with Alonso at the RS and Mitrovic at Newcastle.

It's going to get ugly the next few weeks, would love to be wrong like but we can all see it coming over the horizion.

Love the way you are judging without the full story. You don't have a clue what going on. James attitude took the mick out of the fans last season. Played when he want, flew out before the season ended and posted a pic. He thinks he the bee knees. Maybe Rafael doesn't want players who are not committed anywhere near the first team or maybe Rafael just hates him and is being a bully. What a horrible guy.
Love the way you’re judging James there… without the full story

Status
Not open for further replies.