2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My back is rippling, thanks for noticing, but I'm not sure what a six back is, or how it would affect my sit-uppability. Didn't know they had Morrisons stateside?
Its a gym. Its when you crunch so hard your six pack is defined on your back, trem. Dont tell me you don't have one.

As you'll lose.

Not really.

We have a first 11 that should be able to finish 4th.

I dont buy into the myth that the Rafael cult is pushing that he has a league one squad.
I admire the confidence you have in our current squad. I would suggest they could finish 4th not should

Alot didn’t want Benitez, did anyone on her want Nuno Santo instead? He was heavily linked with us I’m so glad we never got him. I actually wanted Benitez before Ancelotti.

Getting above the current top 4 wont be easy, they are all quality squads, but we should fear nobody else.
4th would be very difficult 5th very hard but 6th I believe would be achievable, there will be a few ups and downs but as long as Benitez can steady the ship quick after a bad result, we could do quite well. He seems to be good at that like Moyes was.

dont buy into the myth that the Rafael cult is pushing that he has a league one squad.

Carlo had this group of players fighting for 4th and Fat stuff has better players.
I think the actuality is somewhere in between. We certainly don’t have a L1 squad imo and I’m behind Benitez.

And with the wonderful 20/20 vision of hindsight, Carlo wasn’t really all that, was he?

I see a lot from Everton fans not expecting anything from OT.
The EPL is a marathon, RB is a chess player.
Everton is hit with injuries and does not have depth
As a chess player, when your Queen is gone - you play more defensively.
RB will play with 10 men defending and 1 to counter for about 80mins and all Everton fans will complain
if it is still 0-0 - he will attack more.
Goal difference is an additional point at the end of the season.

U need to look at the bigger picture.
Imagine if Everton misses out on Europe by 1 point or goal difference.
RB will set the team up several times in the season to play defensively and try to get only 3 points in the dying minutes. because of the bigger picture.

What will Everton fans want -
* Fighting for 90mins and losing 4/5 nil
* Playing defensively and losing 1/2 nil

Defensively Everton has a problem - although Mina is good CB, he is not a leader
Everton does not have leader. look at the number of goals and errors leading up to goals.

Everton will qualify / fighting for Europe -
We all can agree that top 4 is decided.

5-6 Position
Arsenal - doubt it ( I don't rate Arteta) however they may have turned the corner winning 3 games on the spin.
Tottenham - Going to difficult patch - think there might be problems with Harry Kane wanting to go to Man City. and he injury prone
West Ham - I know Everton love Moyes - but RB is a much better manager.
Leicester - Looks like they having their own problems
Aston Villa - Looks like a serious threat.

Everton stand a good chance at getting into Europe -
RB always had owners that gave false promises, and if the owner backs him - good times are ahead for you.
I didnt say Everton will be top 4
top 4 will be Chelsea, Liverpool, Man City and MU ( not in that order)

Everton will be 5th or 6th

Status
Not open for further replies.