2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian, put the crusty sock down, open the curtains (although I'd still recommend some Vitamin D tablets) and go down stairs to eat your tea from your mother.

I think its alphabetti spaghetti today, and your hot water bottle is nearly ready so you will be nice and snug for your bedtime story - "When Bob Latchford turned Swansea into a top tier team."

Is the lad Oneyango(apologies if spelt wrong!!)anyway near fitness?he was close to making the squad last season, maybe an option for us "if", sorry no, this is Everton lol"when" Allan and Doucoure get injured?

A decent draw at Old Trafford, no doubt about that. But some of the pro Benitez cheerleaders are really overselling it. I mean like, some people are celebrating a draw as if it was a win. A draw against a United team, managed by the managerial maestro that is Ole Gunnar Solskjaer at that. So settle down there now kids, and stop jizzing yourselves. It's a decent start to the season but it's how you finish, not how you start that counts.

A decent draw at Old Trafford, no doubt about that. But some of the pro Benitez cheerleaders are really overselling it. I mean like, some people are celebrating a draw as if it was a win. A draw against a United team, managed by the managerial maestro that is Ole Gunnar Solskjaer at that. So settle down there now kids, and stop jizzing yourselves. It's a decent start to the season but it's how you finish, not how you start that counts.
Maybe some have gone a bit far but whatever way you look at it yesterday’s result was very creditable given the circumstances

like how Carlo finished you mean?

Lol

Yes we didn’t win but no starting strikeforce again. Everton having the better chances, there was a lot to be pleased about from yesterday’s display.

You support Rangers don't you? On that basis alone please stop with this. We went there in pre season and got hammered. They've possibly one of the top 5 strongest squads in world football. We had injuries all over the shop. We deserved a victory. That's progress.

Is the lad Oneyango(apologies if spelt wrong!!)anyway near fitness?he was close to making the squad last season, maybe an option for us "if", sorry no, this is Everton lol"when" Allan and Doucoure get injured?
Onyango is back in training again, no news on how close he is to playing for the U23s yet. I see him as more off a bench option when Gbamin gets injured again!

He is doing a good job the team attitude seems a lot better compered to lets just turn up and see what happens under the last regime
Long may it continue until he falls out with the owners

You support Rangers don't you? On that basis alone please stop with this. We went there in pre season and got hammered. They've possibly one of the top 5 strongest squads in world football. We had injuries all over the shop. We deserved a victory. That's progress.

Let's not forget we've had one of the roughest summers in years before that, that the new manager had very little time to bed in, we've had noise distractions from police investigations, the new stadium politics, finally getting rid of James R...

When looked at in a certain light, we should be in a total shambles. One could argue we still are, off the pitch at least. Credit where credit's due when the results on the pitch are the best they've been for 17 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.