2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well if you want you way to get him gone as manager we have to loose a lot of games. is that what you really want?
And I'll answer this same question for the 1000th time.

No. I dont want us to lose.

I want us to do well and send him packing ASAP.

I want us to do well more than I want him gone, but wanting us to do well doesn't mean I don't want him gone.

It's false equivalencies and straw men constantly with you lot.

And I'll answer this same question for the 1000th time.

No. I dont want us to lose.

I want us to do well and send him packing ASAP.

I want us to do well more than I want him gone, but wanting us to do well doesn't mean I don't want him gone.

It's false equivalencies and straw men constantly with you lot.

or your so blinded by hating the kopites you don't see something might actually be good for us

just a damn sight better what was served under Ancelotti mate and you know it, at least there is some fight and energy in the team and you must admit we look fitter than we have for years we have been playing for the last four games without our two main strikers, take your best two strikers out of any team and they would struggle. I'm not a Benitez super can either, but he is beginning to grow in me, I no longer think he's the anti Christ.

Watch out my good man, they'll be calling you a kopite next.

This from a guy who wanted Dyche, you are obviously an intelligent person but at times you have an utter brainfart moment

Dyche has done wonders keeping Burnley up on the 18th lowest budget these past 5-6 years. He also got them into Europe and has finished above us twice in the last 4 years.

At a club with better players with a bigger budget he would do a solid job imo far better than the flavour of the month names the hipsters crave.

just a damn sight better what was served under Ancelotti mate and you know it, at least there is some fight and energy in the team and you must admit we look fitter than we have for years we have been playing for the last four games without our two main strikers, take your best two strikers out of any team and they would struggle. I'm not a Benitez super can either, but he is beginning to grow in me, I no longer think he's the anti Christ.
I don't know it.

Loads of fight and energy on display this weekend wasn't there? Or did I miss it?

Arsed with these injury excuses being thrown about. Carlo got results with no full backs, central midfielders, or his starting keeper. DCL and Richarlison missed games then as well.

But are you going to disagree with the fact that we had many injuries last year and Ancelotti still had us fighting for Europe until the last day of the season?

Are you willing to state now that you think Benitez will equal or surpass that?

I don't think he will. I don't think he should get to use injuries as an excuse when it wasn't one most of you Benitez Backers would extend to Carlo.

Do I think he will equal or better Carlo's 10th place finish. Yes I do.

People are ripping Rafael a new one for losing 1-0 to West Ham, but people fail to remember that West Ham are a Europa League side who spent nearly 70 mil in the summer and have been drilled by Moyes for nearly 2 years now.

Allow Rafael the same amount of money and the same amount of time and let's see where we are. Before the West Ham game, people were daring to dream.

I don't know it.

Loads of fight and energy on display this weekend wasn't there? Or did I miss it?

Arsed with these injury excuses being thrown about. Carlo got results with no full backs, central midfielders, or his starting keeper. DCL and Richarlison missed games then as well.
With respect, you are judging Ancelotti over a full season. How about you afford Benitez the same courtesy?

So you say you rate Benitez behind Dyche and Potter yet somehow you’re now trying to argue he’s better than those?

You also are a Benitez lover. I’m surprised you could take your fingers off his shaft long enough to type out your message.
Really? To say this wasn't necessary is a bit of an understatement. Can we all please play nice in here?

Status
Not open for further replies.