2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the fans are carrying on like Benitez has some experienced player on the bench who he is just refusing to play out of spite when he doesnt.

Ancelotti had an international player in Josh King sat on the bench who scored a hat trick yesterday and nearly joined Man Utd 2 years ago.

We've got an 18 year old or whatever kid with 5 minutes of professional football under his belt - its not the same thing and its the managers job to protect young players and make sure their confidence isn't shattered by feeding them to the wolves too soon if they are not yet ready.

Rondons an experienced old head coming to the end of his career - he can take abuse on social media and twitter and in the ground if he's crap - putting Dobbin in that situation isn't the same and anyone with sense can understand that.
Mate, you are getting ridiculous now. Anyone can see that RonDon offers nothing. He’s not even a pest to defenders. No movement, no challenging for balls. How can Dobbin be worse? Give the lad a go. And taking off Gordon yesterday instead of RonDon, using the excuse that he was tiring, ( more like he was getting repeatedly kicked by their big grocks in midfield) And yet keeping RonDon on who ha blowing out if his arse after 5 minutes. Just madness.

If Benitez isn't responsible for performances and results what is he responsible for?

Do you think he made the right decisions on substitutions yesterday?

Do you think our marking of set pieces was acceptable? Who chose our defensive system?

You were happy to praise Benitez when he got a draw, not even a victory, at Old Trafford with essentially the same players. Why was that performance down to Benitez but yesterday's horror show was out of his control?

For wins mate, it's everyone else's fault when we get beat.

We were winning the game till Benitez decided to bring Iwobi on instead of consolidating by bringing either Holgate or Gbamin on. That’s on the manager and it isn’t the first time an Everton manager has done it, Martinez infamously brought on Niasse at 2-0 up against West Ham instead of another option to hold the lead, we lost that day 3-2
That was a real low point for me, that West Ham game. Martinez was a dead man walking after that match.

One more defeat in the next 2 games and i think the board will seriously consider replacing him (no idea who with) but i also dont think changing the manager will do much, thats not to say i like or want him here. What an absolute mess the the decision makers at this club have put us in.
This can only be solved by multiple heads rolling not just the managers.

The first bullet should fired at Brands
Too many players on the books that are championship players at most but are on contracts of players who are champions league standard, people running the club as you say are the main cause of this shambles of a squad and should be booted out.

We were winning the game till Benitez decided to bring Iwobi on instead of consolidating by bringing either Holgate or Gbamin on. That’s on the manager and it isn’t the first time an Everton manager has done it, Martinez infamously brought on Niasse at 2-0 up against West Ham instead of another option to hold the lead, we lost that day 3-2

That West Ham game is imprinted on my brain mate. I had backed Martinez up to then but that game was the one I turned on him.

Mate, you are getting ridiculous now. Anyone can see that RonDon offers nothing. He’s not even a pest to defenders. No movement, no challenging for balls. How can Dobbin be worse? Give the lad a go. And taking off Gordon yesterday instead of RonDon, using the excuse that he was tiring, ( more like he was getting repeatedly kicked by their big grocks in midfield) And yet keeping RonDon on who ha blowing out if his arse after 5 minutes. Just madness.

Im not saying Rondon is good enough

Im saying we have no other option

It really is that simple

Again if you know more than Benitez give BK a call im sure he would happily recommend a fellow Blue happy to work on a small wage to Moshiri once our 50th manager in 7 years is inevitably sacked.

It really is that simple

Again if you know more than Benitez give BK a call im sure he would happily recommend a fellow Blue happy to work on a small wage to Moshiri once our 50th manager in 7 years is inevitably sacked.

rondoff shouldn’t really be here tho,
and i would lash mina upfront instead of
him that’s how poo he is

That West Ham game is imprinted on my brain mate. I had backed Martinez up to then but that game was the one I turned on him.

So you've turned on the current manager 9 games into his first season despite being top half and having had numerous injuries to key players and no money to spend in the summer.

Do you not realise how ridiculous that is?

Do you not realise why no half decent manager will entertain taking this club on?

It really is that simple

He could have kept Gordon on and put Richarlison on for Rondon. And please don't say Gordon was 'tiring' because Rondon was knackered and abysmal, Gordon was our best player and was contributing to the game.

One more defeat in the next 2 games and i think the board will seriously consider replacing him (no idea who with) but i also dont think changing the manager will do much, thats not to say i like or want him here. What an absolute mess the the decision makers at this club have put us in.
This can only be solved by multiple heads rolling not just the managers.

The first bullet should fired at Brands

I can genuinely see this scenario: they sack Benitez in December with us 16th, chase Graham Potter for 6 weeks and just get buzzed off by Brighton while Unnnnnsy or Dunc are leading us to defeat after defeat in the meantime, try a desperate bid for Moyes when that one fails who jibs us off, then they end up bringing Allardyce back. No exaggeration in the slightest, I could see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.