2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 143923

The top 4-10 is very very tight (with top 3 way too good for the rest as I predicted) and I still believe that the team still can challenge for 4th place if the team get some more players in Jan and better luck injury wise.

If the team don't make Europe, I am sure Benitez will be disappointed.

4th is wide open this season. Not that it will be Everton but its there for the taking. It's a poor league below the top 3.

I’m on the fence on Benitez. I wasn’t keen on his appointment and I still think it is a major risk as we are at a point now where if we lose our next game that is 3 defeats in a row and you just know that the fan base won’t give him as much time as a different appointment. I hope he comes good but the past couple games, the persistence of Rondon and his use of Gordon has got me skeptical

With United's demise, that 4th spot is up for grabs now they are sticking with Ole, their horrible run of fixtures has a few games to go that will leave them well adrift of the top 3 leaving them under pressure for 4th spot with 4-5 other teams.

View attachment 143923

The top 4-10 is very very tight (with top 3 way too good for the rest as I predicted) and I still believe that the team still can challenge for 4th place if the team get some more players in Jan and better luck injury wise.

If the team don't make Europe, I am sure Benitez will be disappointed.

You think this team can challenge for top 4? You been sniffing ket in work?

You think this team can challenge for top 4? You been sniffing ket in work?
Form wise, I don't see much different between the team from 4th to 10th. I believe the point required to finish 4th this season should be in high 60s while low 60s should be enough for Europa league place. I believe Benitez would be disappointed if his team can't achieve that.

Haven't got a clue who we would get right now if Benitez did jump to Newcastle

We'd better get full value for his contract from them if he does go though

The manager I'd actually like (Potter) isn't going to leave his current club, certainly not mid-season at any rate

Could end up with it being Eddie Howe

*Shudder*

Status
Not open for further replies.