2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im not blaming benitez you can only get a tune from the instruments in front of you and hes playing with fat sams harmonica moon heads tamborine the italians drum and silvas piano seriously the pied piper couldnt get a tune from these. they all need binning woeful.the cllubs an absolute sham from top to bottom and no shiny new stadium is gonna fix the mess thats there week in week out the so called team on the pitch.

im not blaming benitez you can only get a tune from the instruments in front of you and hes playing with fat sams harmonica moon heads tamborine the italians drum and silvas piano seriously the pied piper couldnt get a tune from these. they all need binning woeful.the cllubs an absolute sham from top to bottom and no shiny new stadium is gonna fix the mess thats there week in week out the so called team on the pitch.
Nah

some managers do actually manage to get a bit more out of the bad instruments they have.

this is as bad as I can ever remember

In all the fume let's try and remember to direct some at Everton's board.

They deserve the most. Moshiri and Kenwright are absolutely poison and will drag this club down to the Championship.

The audacity of Moshiri to go against the fans very clear wishes not to hire him in the summer tells you everything you need to know about that carthorse.

Yes, but Benitez is the one who has just decided to put a long term crocked midfielder in a four and started Iwobi wide left.

He had other options. He could have played 4-3-3, 4-5-1 - easily so. Gordon is right there, but you don't even need him - make the midfield a five with Davies, drop Iwobi, and you're not now 2-0 down after getting carved open from minute one.

I'd have managed Everton better tonight. Easily. You would have probably done. That's how bad this is from Benitez.

Yes, he has a terrible squad, but nobody made him use it in the worst way humanly possible tonight.

Should never have been appointed...
The board are so out of touch with the fanbase....
If the idea was to get a placeholder in while we try and recover from ffps restrictions I'd genuinely rather have Ferguson....
He gives a crap about us, no way he'd let this shower put anything less than 100% in, and can he really be much worse than this?

Safest option apparently.

I know its unfair to blame him as these pretend football players have a history of being like this but at the end of the day it us up to the Manager to change that and improve things with the tools he has to hand and we are currently going backwards and are a laughing stock.

Don't know the answer and i am not even sure what the question is after several years of disastrous management and governance at all levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.