2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Benitez is useless. The players are useless. Why praise one and not the other?
add the board to that too they made the decisions to approve the signings of the players they are also responsible for the managerial appointments since they took charge. they had a chance when they took over to throw a few quid at us and make us challenge again. now after the moonhead silva fatsam walsh fails to mention a few were probably worse off football wise than when they took charge.at this rate the 1 positive thing the board will achieve is to build us a shiny new gaff prime location. thing is nobody will give 2 hoots with the tripe played on the pitch.the board is where the blame lies for the shambles were seeing.

I don't think there's anybody who would be attracted to us at this moment and actually be better than Benitez. They'll give it to Ferguson till the end of the season after Brentford or after derby IMO.

Ideally sack him before the derby.

Not going to be enjoyable losing by 4 or more to that lot with him sitting in the dugout.
In many ways we need that game.

A watershed game where we look at it afterwards and say "never again". Just the whole lot of it, not just the manager but everything, a true nadir for us.

I don't want it to happen of course, I always want us to win but if we get hammered and with everything else attached to this game there will be a few people waking up to our current plight who have been sleepwalking into oblivion.

Status
Not open for further replies.