Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Upsetting the Da's

youre-going-nowhere-machoman.gif

I imagine the noise will make a big difference if it comes, particularly if we slip into the bottom 6/7. His behaviour has always shown us that he is trigger happy. I see no reason why he wont do it again in the abstract sense.
I don't think so catcher, the danger of relegation would make a difference, but, voicing our displeasure without the threat of relegation would have no effect on Moshiri at all.

He couldn't care less what we think.

He inherited a team that got 59 points. Under the same manager it was 30 from 20 points the previous season (running at a 57 point tally).

This is comfortably top 8 form. In fact it is closer to top 6 form.

That's what he inherited. It does not need major surgery to be top 8. It was already top 8. It sounds to me like he is going to do lots of work to stand still.
Last time I checked we came in 10th place last season, and 12th place the season before. I suspect we will get about the same placement this year. Next season, with hopefully some new investments and getting rid of some players, I expect us to be among the top 8.

Last time I checked we came in 10th place last season, and 12th place the season before. I suspect we will get about the same placement this year. Next season, with hopefully some new investments and getting rid of some players, I expect us to be among the top 8.

I mean you've completely missed the entire point of the post I've made.

Let's have another go, how many points did we get in the last 2 seasons under Ancelotti?

How many points do you think we will get next season, with more investment under Benitez? And how many points this season?

My hypothesis is you think we will get less points this season, and about the ame next, and are going to try and dress it up as some sort of success. Which it obviously isnt.

As a final aside, the season we finished 12th, we sacked a manager, showing that this performance level wasnt good enough. I would generally be in favour if the same approach being maintained.

We have lost 1 home derby in 11 years mate. Losing to them is not an option. If we lose, particularly lose heavily, there will be no hiding place.

He needs to set a team up to kick them off the park.
I think we will lose heavily, better teams than us have been getting smashed by them lot lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.