2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a damn sight better than this! We are hurtling to the bottom 3 in the next few weeks, or does that little matter escape your attention?

And what other top elite manager in world football is coming to work on a £1.7m budget?

Carlo got a sniff off what was to come and legged it to Madrid faster than a rat up a drainpipe.

If you and others dont realise we aint getting a good enough replacement in then I can't help you there.

Im not saying Benitez is doing a good job, im not defending him, im saying as I've said for weeks - with the amount of key players in and out the team with injury and a lack of decent replacements mid season on top of us not being able to afford to sack him even if we wanted there is no point getting on the fellas back.

I've been behind him because I think this run of fourm would be a tough ask for any manager with the injuries we've had.

Having said that constantly picking players that have let us down over and over again like iwobi and rondon. Then when your loosing to a relegation fodder team you leave iwobi and rondon on the pitch for the full 95 minutes is how you get yourself sacked.

I doubt the club would sack anyone until some more favourable fixtures are coming up because whos going to want to come in and walk straight into what we've got coming up.

I'm also worried about who we would be able to get in because our name must be mud from a managerial perspective atm.

We’re in the manure business now, this season reminds me of the years we stayed up by the skin of the teeth. Red flags all over the show.

We’re poor but nothing for it now but get behind the team. The club is the most important thing and we’re in trouble.

This manager needs to mix it up now, sending endless crosses into no mans land with no cutting edge is well telegraphed and the whole league know what we will do and set up accordingly. He needs to mix it up.

We need Richarlison on the left, Gray at 10 and Townsend on the right. Behind something supposedly that would pass as a striker.

Just like Rondon went to China for the dollar and to go into retirement, this fella done exactly the same. The last 5 years his remit was to stick 10 men behind the ball at Newcastle and then go and manage in a joke of a league.

He's had to do no serious top end management for years and it shows. MASSIVELY
I said when he was being appointed that this job to him is akin to an old retired builder taking a part time job in the local B&Q just to get him out the house for a few hours a week.

And what other top elite manager in world football is coming to work on a £1.7m budget?

Carlo got a sniff off what was to come and legged it to Madrid faster than a rat up a drainpipe.

If you and others dont realise we aint getting a good enough replacement in then I can't help you there.

Im not saying Benitez is doing a good job, im not defending him, im saying as I've said for weeks - with the amount of key players in and out the team with injury and a lack of decent replacements mid season on top of us not being able to afford to sack him even if we wanted there is no point getting on the fellas back.
Blah, blah, blah, same story

You have defended him, pretty much in every post.

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.