Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
a decent Tom Davies
avengers-iron-man.gif

I agree its not going well - but my argument is who can make things any better?

Yes an Alladyce or Pulis could come in to "stabilise" us - but no one wants that 95% of our fans were made up when Alladyce went.

Calm heads and patience must prevail.
Doesn’t need someone of their ‘caliber’, it needs someone who can change a tactic that clearly isn’t working and can adapt to having injuries in the squad. Any decent manager would not persist with underperforming players like Iwobi and Rondon

Yes an Alladyce or Pulis could come in to "stabilise" us - but no one wants that 95% of our fans were made up when Alladyce went.

I don't know and ultimately that's where the questions of the board come into play as it is their responsibility to bring in the correct appointments.

On paper, Benitez can appear to have a good pedigree, but look recently and it's not so bright. So, you'd say, it was under the remit of bringing stability.

If he's not able to achieve that, then what? I'm not saying sack him now, yet as previously mentioned there's a dire set of fixtures coming up for us in December.

What if we get midway through the month without a win? Do we wait until till the end of the month or must 'calm heads and patience' prevail?

The biggest issue is not that the fans have already turned on him, if the liked him from the start, but it's now open hostility towards the players as shown today.

Put simply, we should be more concerned whether Rafael is the right man for the job rather than who could replace him; cross that bridge at the time if necessary.

Wednesday is going to be toxic.

Are the club willing to allow 37k loyal fans to be humiliated on Wednesday night or are they going to take action and change manager now.

Anyone who thinks he is the right manager is having a laugh and isn't looking out for the club's interests.

To start Iwobi and Rondon is bad enough. To then give them 90 and refuse to change things is dangerously stubborn. We all warned the Benitez fan club how this would pan out. No one even deserves credit for being right because it would so blatantly obvious.

I’ve always said he was alright in the 16/17 and 17/18 season. Actually stood up in games when we were utterly abysmal and forced his way in ahead of Schendierlin Klaasen Vesic Siggurdson Vlasic Baningime. Him Gueye Rooney was an average midfield that served a purpose.

You know what, if Allardyce or Pulis came in no one would notice any difference in the style of footy, as his way playing football really is that bad.

That’s the company he now keeps as a manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.