2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if it gets messy at home to the scum then his position is untenable. Thing is who comes in next and would improve this shower of a squad ?

We are in real trouble

How? Potter and MOyes can get around ffp rules?

We could sign the Good Lord himself and still we wont get new players. We will have to persist watching iwobi, Coleman, Pickford, Keane till the day we die im afraid
It wouldn`t get round FFP but it would give us a chance of winning games...

It’s not like there are any glittering potential appointments who are out of work

That’s the only thing Benitez has for himself right now

He needs the first XI back asap and in the meantime there needs to be no more Rondon or Iwobi
Tbh Iwobi inclusion is the one that gets me, I just can’t see anything good about his game.

Dunc would be getting more points if we are honest. I said Benitez will be judged on results regardless of players out losing to Brentford isn't acceptable.
Dunc. My word has it come to this again. He was terrible in charge and I still don’t know why he is part of any coaching set up. He needs to go too when we inevitably sack Benitez.

I wonder how many Leeds fans said the same years ago. Or Portsmouth fans, or Bolton, or West Ham, or Charlton, or Sunderland, etc etc. Under the current setup, this club is only headed in one direction.

Oh that that old chestnut.

West Ham. Yo-yo club.

The rest went bankrupt or were ran into the ground.

The point under Johnson/Kenwright where we had to sell players just to keep the leccy on and we still didn't get relegated.

We're fine on that front believe me.

I think if it gets messy at home to the scum then his position is untenable. Thing is who comes in next and would improve this shower of a squad ?

We are in real trouble
No way, it’s expected we lose that one. Anything under 3-0 to them we have done ok they are light years ahead of us.

DCL Richarlison Doucoure Allan Gray Godfrey Mina Pickford

I’d keep the young players as well. The rest could go.

Totally agree.

Funny thing is that we have those 8 players and probably 4 or 5 kids as well so 13/14 players. Were short about 7 or 8 outfield players.

Its not a 'huge' number but we have to make sure our good players are locked down on contracts and the rest are sold quickly.

Cant see anyone extending though

Oh that that old chestnut.

West Ham. Yo-yo club.

The rest went bankrupt or were ran into the ground.

The point under Johnson/Kenwright where we had to sell players just to keep the leccy on and we still didn't get relegated.

We're fine on that front believe me.
Agree we just need to find hungry players, so many of our players look like they are just going through the motions and I can’t see that ever changing. Younger enthusiastic players are needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.