2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Any other thoughts you’d like to share ?
I just think it would spin everything on its head tbh. He looks dead in the water at the minute and I don’t personally see it changing although I hope it does. A Derby win though and beat Arsenal at Goodison. Surely buys him some time and gives him some credit.

All hypothetical though, I can’t see us beating Liverpool but Arsenal aren’t anything special though.

Imagine saying you don't care and then post 100 times a day on a forum

Who says I dont care?

There is caring and then there is negative obsession which many on here are sadly letting Everton/Benitez do to them in a negative manner.

People refusing to go the game
People burning season tickets
People putting banners outside a blokes house
People making offensive insults
People posting 24/7 how much they hate someone and want him sacked

Its no good.

Take a step back if one man who you've likely never met in your life brings that out in you.

I just think it would spin everything on its head tbh. He looks dead in the water at the minute and I don’t personally see it changing although I hope it does. A Derby win though and beat Arsenal at Goodison. Surely buys him some time and gives him some credit.

All hypothetical though, I can’t see us beating Liverpool but Arsenal aren’t anything special though.
Neither are brentford or watford and they tanked us. Time to end the embarrassment and get shot of this charlatan

This is just bad taste to be honest (I know it’s not your banner btw). I’m all for banners against managers. I would have given every sheet I owned for banners against Martinez and Koeman by the end of their tenures. Fine if it’s to call for a manager to go but this sort of stuff just puts the fan base in a bad light. Whatever we think of the job he’s done since he’s been here he hasn’t disrespected the club in any way.

If we get battered by them lot on Wednesday, which let’s be honest is more likely than a positive result, I can see them signing his name. He can’t survive that. His record will be 6 losses out of the last 7.
It was always going to end this way. With kopites further rubbing our noses into our own failures as a football club.

We were already a bit of a laughing stock, we really didn’t need to provide them with ammunition to mock us even more.

Who says I dont care?

There is caring and then there is negative obsession which many on here are sadly letting Everton/Benitez do to them in a negative manner.

People refusing to go the game
People burning season tickets
People putting banners outside a blokes house
People making offensive insults
People posting 24/7 how much they hate someone and want him sacked

Its no good.

Take a step back if one man who you've likely never met in your life brings that out in you.
See this what this is all about. If he wasn’t a kopite you wouldn’t actually be defending him. I believe you are an Everton fan but for whatever reason you feel the waiter is being ‘bullied’ for his past associations, and must be defended from ‘discrimination’ regardless of his performance.

You’re not his mum you know.

1 win in 10
Bottom of form table
1 goal scored in November
Out of cup to lower league
Refuses to use any of the 3 striker available to him when we 1 nil down
The excuses of not his fault are already getting used

Yet some people are seemingly scared to even say a bad word about this dinosaur never mind call for his sacking like he should rightfully be. The boring call of name his successor from his luvvies is tedious. A 5 yr old pulling the squad list out of a hat could do a better job.

Ngl I wish it could be a case of 'it's not his fault, its the crap surrounding him at the club', but he isn't half helping himself with his decisions, game loosing sub against watford and almost again vs spurs, then not a sniff for simms/dobbin for the awful rondon (another crap decision) when we were desperate for something yesterday ???
Let's be honest dunc would be doing miles better right now, didn't he smash chelsea with snides/iwobi/keane/holgate/davies/sidibe/walcott all starting...
we're sleepwalking to relegation, need someone who proper cares, someone to get us proper fighting, not someone who called yesterdays performance 'good effort' yesterday was pathetic mate, time to go im afraid

See this what this is all about. If he wasn’t a kopite you wouldn’t actually be defending him. I believe you are an Everton fan but for whatever reason you feel the waiter is being ‘bullied’ for his past associations, and must be defended from ‘discrimination’ regardless of his performance.

You’re not his mum you know.

What happens if he is his mum though?

You just never know what's going on with fan forums these days!

If Benitez's mum is on here, good evening and could you take your son back to your box room please as every Kopite has one.

Thank you in advance

maccavennie

Status
Not open for further replies.