2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ancelotti won 6 of his first 13 games with us though. He never went 1 win in 7 in his first 13.

He had a run of 4 games without a win when we played arsenal away (L), man united at home (D), Chelsea away (L) and Liverpool home (D). Which were book ended by 2 wins either side.

We were 15th when he took over, 4 points from relegation zone. I'm not sure he made any signings in that window either, but still managed to pull us out of our spiral with these players. He may have lost them later on, but certainly not in the first 13 games.

Edit. We signed branthwaite for 1 mil in his first window.

Yes he did.

1638367476100.png

Why do you keep calling those games miracles though its very strange. We beat Arsenal at home hows that a miracle when they finished 8th and were 15th at the time we played them? Leicester are a good team but beating them is hardly a miracle. You seem very good at making things sound dramatic but not very good at making relevant points.

Because we were on the back of one win in 7 and that one win was scraping one against Fulham 3-2.

There was no signs whatsoever of a win. We'd took one point off Leeds, Burnley, Newcastle and Southampton before those three games.

You can check on here 12 months ago to see how the atmosphere was. Those results were completely out the blue.

Agree to disagree. I think they are worth more than the 1.7m paid for them and both are pivotal to the team this season with Gray potentially for longer. Even if he is sold, it's guaranteed profit.
I would imagine they are worth more because they are on longer contracts. We only got them for so cheap because they were on a free or their contract was running down.

Quick mate, delete that before anyone realises you've made a fool of yourself again.

I'm talking first 13 games of a new campaign. I wouldn't judge any manager based on taking over midway through a campaign - you get 'new manager bounce', weird fixture alignments etc. etc.

It's like how I don't look at Allardyce whatsoever. Not arsed what he did, he was on a rescue job, that's it.

You cant argue the point made so you go after the posters and not the posts?

Personal jibes are the sign of an argument lost
Don't bother arguing with Tubey, ForeverBlue92 or Davek.

I reckon GoT pays them to drive forum traffic by being utterly clueless and absolute WUMs. Look back at their posts, they argue with anything and each of them has a gold mine of vaulting material.

Because we were on the back of one win in 7 and that one win was scraping one against Fulham 3-2.

There was no signs whatsoever of a win. We'd took one point off Leeds, Burnley, Newcastle and Southampton before those three games.

You can check on here 12 months ago to see how the atmosphere was. Those results were completely out the blue.
But if it's about form how can you still say the Arsenal one came out of the blue when we'd just won the 2 games before it? The form is completely reset at that point you can't say it came out of the blue because 6 weeks before it we looked rubbish. Dear oh dear I'm actually starting to feel sorry for Benitez if the best he can get to defend him is the likes of you you're doing him more harm than good!

Status
Not open for further replies.