2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlo only left because he had a better offer, its not like he said sod this I'm off on holiday.
Im sure he did, obvious statement of the day lad but he must have also assessed what was going on and thought, nah, not for me this and it was Real!

Rafael will not get any more "offers" after us! Guaranteed.

He is done but as his No.1 Fan Boy I wont expect you to understand that

I've just proved that we didn't lose heavily often at all. We were competitive last year. We lost by 3 or more once last year but it has happenned 4 times already in 14 games.

Sure we lost matches, but when did we ship 5 at home to someone like Watford or get hammered in a derby?
We Won 3 out of thirteen at the end of the season with a better squad and no injuries
Home to Fulham,, shef Utd Newcastle and burley

The issue is the lack of pace. Allan is getting very pedestrian. Coleman is too slow and sloppy. If we can prioritise these 2 areas it would make a big difference. Get someone else who can compete with Townsend and we should look good.

We need a left back too. Digne is crap nowadays but if he gets injured we're really boned.

... basically we need an entirely new squad.

I've just proved that we didn't lose heavily often at all. We were competitive last year. We lost by 3 or more once last year but it has happenned 4 times already in 14 games.

Sure we lost matches, but when did we ship 5 at home to someone like Watford or get hammered in a derby?

2 matches in which individual errors messed us up.

Sure we probably would have lost against Liverpool, but at 2-1 we were getting back in to the match and they were there for the taking. Watford we were 2-1 up until the last 10 mins and we lost our heads.

Both of those games can't be fully blamed on Rafael.

At Brentford we dominated them, we lost to a penalty and had a stonewall penalty rejected for us. If we had more players fit, we would have beaten them.

You could say we potentially lost 7 points in these matches. Which would be pushing us in to European spots, but Rafael can't be fully blamed.

Get Mina back, get DCL back, add a new right back and hopefully more and see where we're at.

2 matches in which individual errors messed us up.

Sure we probably would have lost against Liverpool, but at 2-1 we were getting back in to the match and they were there for the taking. Watford we were 2-1 up until the last 10 mins and we lost our heads.

Both of those games can't be fully blamed on Rafael.

At Brentford we dominated them, we lost to a penalty and had a stonewall penalty rejected for us. If we had more players fit, we would have beaten them.

You could say we potentially lost 7 points in these matches. Which would be pushing us in to European spots, but Rafael can't be fully blamed.

Get Mina back, get DCL back, add a new right back and hopefully more and see where we're at.
Excellent post

At the risk of repeating a previous post I made, if we are relegated under Benitez, Moshiri would be happy for him to be managing Everton in the Championship? The fans would go mental surely.

Status
Not open for further replies.