2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure what "the best" of these players truly is. I doubt it's much more than we're seeing to be honest

Picking Rondon this many times is a head scratcher and he should have given Simms or Dobbin a proper go by now, but aside from that he's usually picking the strongest side available to him with the injuries and suspensions. Our squad just isn't that good and hasn't been for a while now. I'm not sure sacking him is going to magically change that
Iwobi won Oct goal of the month… it was the only goal we scored

We scored twice in 2 months

That tables disgusting.
2 points from 24 is unsatisfactory.
If its 2 points from 27 or 30 its unnaceptable.
Desperate for two wins though as Everton come first. I dont want to get relegated.
At the moment it is 5 points from 30 (10 games), the run you are talking aboout is the last 8 where we have taken 2 points from 24 on offer.

Would you be confident of a win against Arsenal, then away to Palace then away to Leicester?

We could be here talking about 2 points from 33 available OR 5 points from 39 on offer (13 games). Atrocious run by a manager who is a busted flush.

#BenitezOut

1. Claiming we are getting relegated

2. Blaming Benitez for everything wrong at the club

3. Claiming we'll appoint a good manager mid season

Now you're suggesting we'll be selling DCL or Richarlison in January as they will be wanting out! Take a step back mate you're better than Kevin The Ratio Territory.
I've made some jokey comments that we will be getting relegated and Silva will go up past us etc. I don't actually believe we will, even with benitez I charge. Even though our form is relegation form.

I have not blamed benitez for everything. Go into the brands, kenwright, board threads etc and just have a look.

I've never claimed we will appoint a good manager mid season. But with our form, I I believe another manager may be doing better better with us. Even Eddie howe has better form with newcastle.

There's lots of rumours about richie or dcl leaving, including lots of rumours we are selling someone to raise money, which even theon has suggested. I think if an offer comes in, we will struggle to keep them.

What is crazy about any of that?

But the poster said he had a full squad which was not true and we started well due to no injuries. But Benitez started well due to no injuries as well in his first few games.

Our form then dropped last season when we had no full backs available, and then towards the end of the season when mina, doucoure, allan, dcl, James spent several games out (which also overlapped). We also lost digne, Holgate and other for significant periods. Its disingenuous to act like injuries to key players is a new thing this season.

Not to this extent, and all you're showing there is the impact injuries of any kind on this squad has on performance, regardless of manager.

I disgree with you, I lost count on the times I said "When Carlo gets our full strength team out" last season.

Even with players out he managed to get some good results, look at the difference in the Derby game I highlighted earlier. If you take Townsend, Gray, Godfrey and Rondon from that starting XI on Wednesday and replace them with Holgate, Davies, Gomes and Rodriguez you will get the team that won 2-0 at Anfield.

Who done the better job here??? Billy BS Benitez or Carlo

1638622740525-png.147533
That was a R’s team in free fall!

Status
Not open for further replies.