2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes to a point, but I always think Moshiri if influenced by spectacle. The ground turning on Allardyce, the 5-2 drubbing against Liverpool and Arsenal. Chelsea could be another drubbing, and I sense a lot of the players will.be in mutiny quite soon.

I mean maybe Moshiri digs in. But theres a really easy win, which is give it to Ferguson, who really do any worse.
I would fear for us under Ferguson, but I think you were right earlier when you said that Moshiri is impulsive and has fired managers without having a replacement lined up.

If Benitez does go mid-season, I agree that it'll be after a drubbing, and that no groundwork will have been done in regard to his successor.

I didn't.
Yes you did.

"The Bobble" posted his comment barely a few minutes after the final whistle.

Unless of course you think more than 2hrs 10mins is a reasonable interpretation of “barely a few minutes”.

Did you lie or did you just not care what the truth was so long as it fitted your narrative and strengthened your point?

Because it’s one of the other.

If Benitez had any sense, and everything depends on DCL coming back to fitness, he would pull a spurs and declare a covid outbreak at FF - get a few games postponed and buy himself some time - not like we would get a fixture pileup is it?

Another thing he could blame as well, he likes that kinda thing.

Bonus would be giving me a break from this version of Everton for a bit, cos I've had enough tbh.

If Benitez had any sense, and everything depends on DCL coming back to fitness, he would pull a spurs and declare a covid outbreak at FF - get a few games postponed and buy himself some time - not like we would get a fixture pileup is it?

Another thing he could blame as well, he likes that kinda thing.

Bonus would be giving me a break from this version of Everton for a bit, cos I've had enough tbh.
They suck the absolute life out of you mate. Maybe a new manager hunt could cheer us all up - dreaming of who we could get, only to be inevitably let down again.

They suck the absolute life out of you mate. Maybe a new manager hunt could cheer us all up - dreaming of who we could get, only to be inevitably let down again.
It's been a proper slog hasn't it mate, was flat before we kicked a ball and we've gone backwards.

A new manager search fills me with dread tbh, especially with just Moshiri doing it, but I want the whole house of cards bringing down now, the board, manager, coaches, scouts - I'd love to launch Moshiri if it didn't mean killing bmd.

I know it's not just benitez, but Christ he ain't helping himself, but many of us said he was finished and shouldn't have been anywhere near the job, regardless of his rs past, due to exactly what is happening with the spilt amongst the fans.

This is the most un-Everton, Everton have felt in my life - it's much worse than Koeman or allardyce and piss goblin Sammy Lee, and that bunch of blerts nearly finished it for me.

Kopite rat, destroying our club from the inside (or should I say finishing the job, given the complete ineptitude of our owner). Never despised a man as much as I do this this rat, an absolute dinosaur living off a fluke champions league win which was totally undeserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.