2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sad simply because he's a terrible manager. So it's not sadness. It's just predictable. I can't be sad about something we wall knew was never going to work out.
I am sad that it hasn't worked out. I think many aspects of the shake up would have been a good thing in the long run.
Football has been too poor though and unfortunately the gamble hasn't worked. I personally wouldn't sack still but think he is gone.

CBA with the ensuing carnival yet again.

Question is now.

When is enough going to be enough?

We know he won't be sacked after today. Why would he be?

So what's going to be the point where the club actually act and get rid?

Putting a ‘level head’ on, I feel like individual mistakes have repeatedly and more than I can ever remember , meant we have had to chase the majority of games this season, and without those mistakes, we may not have been that bad.

Putting my Everton head on, I despise the man, I want him to be no more. I genuinely hate that he’s ever taken a penny from Everton.

He's choosing to play those individuals week in week out mate. Southampton opening game, huge error from Keane. We got out of jail. Burnley at home we got out of jail.

We are lucky to be on 19 points.

I am in total despair I didn’t travel today but my son did I think every player gave all they could but with poor coaching poor tactics & an inept manager who you cant disagree with or he will sell you what are you supposed to do . Please sack this joker before he takes us to depths none of us have ever seen before

Putting a ‘level head’ on, I feel like individual mistakes have repeatedly and more than I can ever remember , meant we have had to chase the majority of games this season, and without those mistakes, we may not have been that bad.

Putting my Everton head on, I despise the man, I want him to be no more. I genuinely hate that he’s ever taken a penny from Everton.
Ultimately there comes a point where the manager becomes responsible for the mistakes that keep happening anyway. It's on him.

Poor result today, but given the circumstances he's doing ok. Doesn't deserve the abuse he's getting. That should be directed at the clueless owner.
It's a mix. Owner is clueless. Playing monopoly with our club.Benitez the clueless dope plays 2 in midfield and a dog would understand it is not working. Control midfield against no hopers like norwich and you get 3 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.