2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don’t like having a pop at fellow Evertonians, but to those of you still not calling for Benitez’s sacking, you need to hang your heads in shame. I just sat through probably the most embarrassing 90 minutes of my life, to add to a number of embarrassing days this season. If you don’t now want him to go after today, you are part of the problem. You may have found it “funny” or “edgy” to support him up until now, but now, if you still feel the same, please go and give your heads a massive dunk in a deep fat fryer
Fixed for you

Sacking him will go some way to ending the divide between the fans and the club so it will help solve something. Many fans will never accept Benitez, it was a terrible appointment that has split the fans and was always going to. To even have a chance, we need everyone behind the team and that will not happen whilst he is here.
Never mind the divide between the fans and the club. I’m more concerned about the divide between the players and the manager. To have a chance we need the players behind the manager. They think this guys a prick, they don’t respect him after his handling of Digne, they don’t believe they’ll win games with his tactics and they don’t believe he’s the right man for the job. They’ll be as happy as us when he’s gone and it shows.

….for months @ForeverBlue92, @4737carlin & @davek have berated genuine Evertonians appalled and concerned at this appointment. Laughing e-emoji’s at posts, calling proper supporters bedwetters, Geordies and even vile.

Benitez is not only a poor coach, he’s a thoroughly unpleasant individual & a man not fit to grace our club. Never forget that you put him on a pedestal.
You say this but my stance has always been the same, this is Moshiri's Everton, here's one, how many of those who constantly slated Kenwright have cone out and said in hindsight they were wrong? not many, thats the real problem, Rafael is a symptom of what he created.

Sacking him isn't actually going to fix anything when you have a squad full of absolute wasters, but it might be enough to halt the slide towards relegation for another season. Inexcusably bad management today.

Moshiri really is the biggest clown of all for getting us into this mess though.
The squad's not great. Poor even, by the standards we expect as a club. But it's nowhere CLOSE to as bad as it's performing at the moment.

Never mind the divide between the fans and the club. I’m more concerned about the divide between the players and the manager. To have a chance we need the players behind the manager. They think this guys a prick, they don’t respect him after his handling of Digne, they don’t believe they’ll win games with his tactics and they don’t believe he’s the right man for the job. They’ll be as happy as us when he’s gone and it shows.
The players are a nervous wreck! He has “coached” them in to submission!

Status
Not open for further replies.