Status
Not open for further replies.
Gets appointed
Splits the fanbase.
Bottom of form table since October
Falling out with Digne
Sells Digne
Loses to all three promoted sides
Gets millions from the club in a payout for doing a terrible job.

Shocking appt.

all with a certain percentage of the fanbase backing him every step of the way ?

Surely there cannot be anyone still wanting this farcical manager reign to continue. Benitez is a joke, a dinosaur, tactically inept and a utter slime ball. Another inept performance, lacking any fight especially in the first half. Moshiri simply cannot let this continue.
We are now only 6 points above the drop zone, anyone who doesn't believe we are in danger is deluding themselves

Im sorry mate, bit confused. Bobble being the one who just provides info from within side the club? He's not a wind up at all. He posts what he knows and gives his opinion ont witter spaces when asked. I havent seen him wind anyone up or post anything that is opinion over just informative.

The one i originally posted obviuosly was a wind up. He probably is a bit of a bell doing that so soon after the match.
Now I'm confused . Is there more than one Bobble ? If so , I apologise . I thought there was only one Bobble and he was a wind-up .
I don't really do Twitter and I sometimes.forget that it's a cesspool and I get caught up with the drama .

Status
Not open for further replies.