2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

You're being flakey mate. You know you are.

There's no getting through to you.

Enjoy giving you backing to the players as they start the next sabotage plan to destabilise the team.

They piss themselves laughing at you.

They’re the can kickers. Problem is down the road now for another 12 months so all is well in the world. We’ll probably get a gutsy win v Villa and it will be hailed as a turning point for the club, then there’ll be head scratching when the next bloke is fired before the Jan window next season. As I said in another thread, the constant gardeners who keep cutting the head off a weed and not understanding why it keeps growing back.

I actually disagree with this. If we had won 3 more games by now we would have been 10th and I don’t think many fans would be calling for him to be out. The biggest problems we are seeing are the same week in week out.

The club is the most toxic i have ever known the past 6 months. Its not even you look at him and think its a means to an end to let him do that. He's done nothing for well over a decade. Sacked at inter napoli and real madrid in short appointments. Was voted by madrid fans as the most unpopular manager ever at the club. His newcastle side were abysmal. No better or no worse than steve bruce.
His record at Everton is worse than mike walkers. Norwich were on a 16-0 losing aggregate score since november going into yesterday.
There is NOTHING to suggest he was ever going to get any better here. He actualy made a poor Everton defence worse. The ONE thing he was supposed to be good at was organising a team.
Absolutely zero justification to even suggest getting rid of him was wrong.

Name me another manager who had death threats placed on banners near his house, spray painted on walls, banners hung up around the stadium and training grounds. The sheer amount of abuse he got from fans who were willingly wanting us to lose every week. Got next to nothing to spend in the summer. Etc etc.
FB_IMG_1580376646132.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.