2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fine.

It was meant to be a humorous remark of solidarity, nothing more.

Seems a strange thing to jump on but at least @Kev The Rat got a bit more finger action. Definitely some sort of non-football frustration being outpoured, I hope you get the help you need.
Just so as you know any well wishes you may have received won’t have come from me.

Precisely the opposite in fact

I'm sad Benitez is not here, not because I have any attachment to the man but because it means Everton have not been successful.

He failed and he had to go.

Like many others I have been emotional in this appointment and I'd I have overstepped the mark with anyone personally I apologise.

I thought Benitez could be successful and if my frustration at him not being given a chance overspilled it was only because I wanted the club to succeed again so badly.

I don't regret wanting him to be given a chance but on reflection I understand other's point of view, if Gerrard was to be appointed I'd have reacted in the same way so it's just shades of grey I suppose.

I appreciate all the people on here who've been so kind with their words about me, if I don't post on here much currently it is not football related and will post more regularly soon I hope.

Let's move forward and look forward to booing the next appointment out of their job as one.
Fair play....takes a big man and all that. A lot of things were said by a lot of people and this is the first one I've seen taking responsibility. Onwards and upwards. Good post, mate ?

1642439195985.png

Status
Not open for further replies.