Rat face Kopite

Does sammy lee stink of piss

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lee_s_100x120.png

Look at it!!

I was willing in the end to take Big Sam and even liked the look of Shakespeare, but now I see that Lee has been mentioned,
this is not acceptable. I saw my first Everton game in 1954 and can promise you I won't watch another if Lee is employed.
I am an Evertonian.

'It is widely accepted that Most of the Umpah-Lumpah's were blue-skinned and carried the aroma of blueberry muffins? Those few exceptions, who were pasty faced and tended to smell more of ammonia (cats piss if you will) were rare indeed'.

So Mosh has basically sorted us out with a creature as rare as the Unicorn or basilisk and you lot are whining??? Can't please some people :(

'It is widely accepted that Most of the Umpah-Lumpah's were blue-skinned and carried the aroma of blueberry muffins? Those few exceptions, who were pasty faced and tended to smell more of ammonia (cats piss if you will) were rare indeed'.

So Mosh has basically sorted us out with a creature as rare as the Unicorn or basilisk and you lot are whining??? Can't please some people :(
So what you are saying is we should sell him to the Natural History Museum? That'd just the sort of ingenuity we need atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.