REACTION: Everton Draw BSC Young Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flights have gone silly.

Was about to get Londond to Basel for £50, but my card payment failed!!

It's Ryanair rubbish system, I had same booking wolfsburg, tried 3 times today n success on third. Annoying thing is I paid double the price on the first attempt.
Good luck, Stansted to basel deffo the route though. Just hope can get a ticket from their ground

It's Ryanair rubbish system, I had same booking wolfsburg, tried 3 times today n success on third. Annoying thing is I paid double the price on the first attempt.
Good luck, Stansted to basel deffo the route though. Just hope can get a ticket from their ground

sacked it off, was fuming with it.

Going to try and be a bit more creative now.

Be careful when googling info on them. Could land you in a bit of trouble.

For example don't search for: "Things to do in Young Boys" or "Best way to get to Young Boys" etc

They gave Spurs a scare in 2010 in a CL qualifier, beating them in Bern...but collapsed in the 2nd leg.

Booked £105 rtn from Luton to Basel (Wed to Fri)

Good draw for us, not great for fans, Switzerland isn't exactly cheap or lively

Booked £105 rtn from Luton to Basel (Wed to Fri)

Good draw for us, not great for fans, Switzerland isn't exactly cheap or lively

You been to a Everton away day mate ? Trust me its Lively ! Caused a riot last time in Lille (police were being tossers i believe)

You could take a flight to Geneva or similar - or France and get a train - Bern from Geneva or Zurich is not much more than an hour IIRC.

If you fly to France and hire a car pick up your goodies on the French side - that's what all the Geneva folk do.

Full-strength, yes. Plus Napoli won the return game at their place 3-0.

Going to Switzerland will be tough but we should be beating them in the 2nd leg by more than enough to go through.

We are not better than Napoli, don't be silly.

I'd rather play at home first to be honest. Having to win by X goals in the 2nd leg is an uncomfortable situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back