realistic transfer improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Different opinions are par for the course mate, maybe you are right, after reading that top 5, He is probably in the top 10 then, still way out of our league mind....although Benetia & Hummels I would not say are any better than Chiellini.

All about opinions mate, BUT the wage thing, it a little annoyance of mine, with the British media and people getting salary's abroad way out.
I understand what you're saying, maybe i'v got my blue blinkers on a bit too much on this one.

Anyone else not trust Martinez to sign defenders.

How Roberto replaced the defence that Moyes built was always going to be his biggest challenge for me, Alcaraz was signed as a squad player not a long term Jags/Distin replacement, so far the jury is still out on him as he hasn't been able to stay fit long enough to get a run of games. Galloway is the only other defender he has signed and he seems to be highly thought of within the club and at England youth level. I don't think their is anything to be concerned about at the moment, we also know that he was close to signing John Stones until we got involved.

Raiding Wolfsburg for Perisic and Rodriguez might be an idea next summer. To go along with a goalie, a centre back and a right back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back