realistic transfer improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Georgio Chiellini's contract runs out at the end of this season, won't be on much more than 45-50k at Juventus. However unlikely it is we could get him, i personally would love him in an Everton shirt.

He has a contract with Juve until 2018, so I can't see him coming cheap.

What type of player is he? Defensive/attacking/creative/pacey?

Transfermarkt has him down as primarily being a left winger, is that right? He has played in Europe this year as well, so would not be available for our European games.

No, he is a central midfielder, once Juve got him, they played him in the Left Wing Back position, and he has done really well.

But his position is central midfield, DMC or MC and bombing forward. So strong n quick.

Juve paid 18 million Euro's for him, so i gather they would want that back, easily worth that and more imo.

Georgio Chiellini's contract runs out at the end of next season, won't be on much more than 45-50k at Juventus. However unlikely it is we could get him, i personally would love him in an Everton shirt.

He is on much more than that !!!*EDIT - He is on 3 million Euros a year - NET.

You really think we will be able to to go and take one of the biggest clubs in the worlds players from them, for free ??

Probs paper talk but I read that West Hams contract offer to Winston Reid is final and they wont be negotiating further. Would be a good bit of business.

He is on much more than that !!!

You really think we will be able to to go and take one of the biggest clubs in the worlds players from them, for free ??

No he's notLid, he's on around 3 million EUROS per year, and where did i say for Free? i don't see it do you?

No he's notLid, he's on around 3 million EUROS per year, and where did i say for Free? i don't see it do you?

NET......So he is on 60 Thousand EUROS a week AFTER TAX.

By coming to the end of his contract, that implies Bosman.

We have even less chance of getting him if we have to pay....he is one of the best in Europe.

NET......So he is on 60 Thousand EUROS a week AFTER TAX.

By coming to the end of his contract, that implies Bosman.

We have even less chance of getting him if we have to pay....he is one of the best in Europe.

Whats 60k Euros converted to Pounds lad? 48-50K well within what i said, in relation to Net, was it not you that went off in the Stadium thread telling people how NET works? if so i'm not up for being bored to death again. If not i apologize.

Why do we have less chance of getting him if we have to pay? Just because he'll have 6 months or less on his contract doesn't mean he HAS TO go on a Bosman, just a cut down price.

Unlikely - Yes

Impossible - No

Whats 60k Euros converted to Pounds lad? 48-50K well within what i said, in relation to Net, was it not you that went off in the Stadium thread telling people how NET works? if so i'm not up for being bored to death again. If not i apologize.

Why do we have less chance of getting him if we have to pay? Just because he'll have 6 months or less on his contract doesn't mean he HAS TO go on a Bosman, just a cut down price.

Unlikely - Yes

Impossible - No

ok, so he is currently on the equivalent of £85k a week in England.

We dont have a hope in hell's chance of signing him, why Juve best defender leave on the cheap.....to a Europa league club.....that cant afford his wages !?!

ok, so he is currently on the equivalent of £85k a week in England.

We dont have a hope in hell's chance of signing him, why Juve best defender leave on the cheap.....to a Europa league club.....that cant afford his wages !?!

Again, i did say in my first post and i quote
However unlikely it is we could get him, i personally would love him in an Everton shirt.

I would Love Messi & Ronaldo, with Hummels, and maybe even Pogba too !!!

The title of the thread should give alot away, mate.

:Blink:, is it even possible to compare the 2 best attacking players in the last 4-5 years with a 30 year old centre back that plays in a micky mouse league? As for Hummels he has to be one of the top 4/5 Defenders in the world Chiellini is not.

:Blink:, is it even possible to compare the 2 best attacking players in the last 4-5 years with a 30 year old centre back that plays in a micky mouse league? As for Hummels he has to be one of the top 4/5 Defenders in the world Chiellini is not.

:Blink::Blink::Blink::Blink::Blink:Whaaat !!!

Want me to name 5 better than Chiellini?
in no particular order, Thiago Silva, Benatia, Hummels, Boateng, Kompany.
But then again maybe its all about opinions lad, no doubt you reply with yours.

Different opinions are par for the course mate, maybe you are right, after reading that top 5, He is probably in the top 10 then, still way out of our league mind....although Benetia & Hummels I would not say are any better than Chiellini.

All about opinions mate, BUT the wage thing, it a little annoyance of mine, with the British media and people getting salary's abroad way out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back