really would like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ban all corners, throw ins, free kicks, trainers on the park, segments of orange consume, warts round Alan Curbishleys arse, hairs on Latch's brush and farts I make durring a game.:angry: ;)

Will add them now.

Dunno about you Dylan, but i seem to have problems adding/editing vbookie events started by other people?

could have embelished the odds slightly, have all the other odds been rounded down as well?

Just sick of counting the corners per game, its starting to become a bit of a joke with me. Last match, I had a mate phone me "danny... i counted the corners for ya lad......" :lol:

Take most odds from sky bet, increase the odd one or two like Lescott to score first being 45-1.

Just sick of counting the corners per game, its starting to become a bit of a joke with me. Last match, I had a mate phone me "danny... i counted the corners for ya lad......" :lol:

Take most odds from sky bet, increase the odd one or two like Lescott to score first being 45-1.

you dont have to count up, plenty of papers and sports sites write up the match and regularly include corner stats.

just gotta chill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.