Reasons for supporting teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. But I'll still support the local side. It just won't be with my heart and soul.

I refer to my post above JD, you did not choose you were chosen lad, no escaping it.

Everton aren't we... don't know what i'd do with no Everton in my life, it's unthinkable.

What the fook would I talk about most of the time ffs.

sorry guys i'm a bit drunk but feelin good n that x

All the family were Evertonians since the club began. Everton were the boss team and after going to GP for the first time that was it, no way back.........

I didn't really have a choice. Mum / Grandad huge efc fans (Dad an armchair rs) and had first season ticket aged 6. Loved it all (even though we were rubbish in the mid 90s when I started watching, but it was the whole thing and still is - I speak to my grandad just about every day almost solely about Everton, I meet my cousin to go game each week and Everton plays a massive part in my life, despite now living in Leeds. Just involves a bit more travel!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dad's a blue (born in L4), and his dad's a blue. I was born in Birkenhead, but be arsed with breaking from such a fine tradition for the privilege of supporting Tranmere.

Everton and only Everton, they are in my family DNA passed down to me and I have passed down to mine increasing the Evertonian population along the way,

My three boys couple seasons ago and I have just had a little girls 3 weeks ago to pass onto as well.
image.webp

Even LCAB haha didn't realise he was a demi-god like, as much as i respect his opinion on all things EFC

*edit emphasis on the word EVEN

I think the fella's ace. He could write an encyclopedia about Everton, and he'd not even have a bad word to say about Moyes or Kenwright. He might have a fume about Mike Walker though :p

I think the fella's ace. He could write an encyclopedia about Everton, and he'd not even have a bad word to say about Moyes or Kenwright. He might have a fume about Mike Walker though :p

He knows his stuff regarding Everton that's for sure but he also is very self important because of that fact. Guy's made his own internet persona though I'll give him that, think THT speaks more rational sense though.

Well on your way to a five a side team, Blue Cally. Congratulations on the little girl coming along too, bet the Missus is pleased she's not outnumbered as much now.

He knows his stuff regarding Everton that's for sure but he also is very self important because of that fact. Guy's made his own internet persona though I'll give him that, think THT speaks more rational sense though.

I'll just say this about LCAB. I get why people get turned off. But I know him personally, and the fella is really a genuinely super guy. He's been a great friend, and when no one else turned up at the bar when I was there, he got a taxi immediately and came down and he doesn't even drink. He also gave me a programme from 1978 autographed by Mick Lyons.

Sometimes we can't judge a book by it's cover is all I'm saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back