Recognition for the team/manager!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neiler

Player Valuation: £100m
After watching the game and being understandably over the moon. i just want to shout out a well done to the team and manager for proivding us with a terriffc perfomance and a result.

Personaly i am delighted that we have matched and beaten the champions leauge finalists and based on the performance we were not lucky.

I would also like to thank and congratulate the manger who a few weeks ago received an awful lot of criticism for his style of play, tactics and a bad decision, which i genuinely beleive hurt him.

Now i know theres alot of football to be played this season and i know we havnt acheived anything yet. But i think its important that we reflect on the Spurs game the negative reaction the manager received which i beleive was totally out of context and alarmist and ask ourselves is that the right way to support our team.

Today its easy to be a evertonian when a late goal goes for us rather than against!

So a big thank you, well done and happy anniversary to David Moyes credit were its due for a great performance.

(Lovely touch by Lee Carsely dedicating his MOM award to the memory of the kit mans Mum) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

sky got turned off straight after the match so i didnt see any interviews or analysis, i will be looking for a MOTD2 torrent though.

i was worried about stubbs today, but i should have known better, it was a yobo error and a big error at that which almost cost us dear, does he play in earplugs, because he should have been able to hear me scream 'get rid' as he was being closed down right before he lost it and put us under immense pressure.

another point is, hw well organised the arsenal defence were, they payed special attention to Johnno and sheparded him wide every time he actually moved forward, it exposed how lacking in support we were at times, this was the arsenal game plan, allowable due to them having pace all through the back 4.

fernandes was sublime and then sil;ly in patches, dazzling skill one moment then a bit sloppy the next, a few times he won the ball when he had no right, and a few times lost it or gave away possession when it was needless.

ossie had a good game, although with arsenal having numerous 'very athletic' players, with size and pace, occasionally ossie was brushed off the ball as though he wasnt there.

well done vaughan on his first prem start, great job cars, lescott got forward and put a good show on, tim made good saves, good finish johnno - didnt stop running and looking for a goal ALL game - even when it looked like he was to have no luck, nevs did well at RB - caught out of position a couple of times, stubbs immense at the back, Great call moyes for bringing vic on, i was expecting hibebrt for vaughan and then nevs into the middle to shore things up.

inspired.

After watching the game and being understandably over the moon. i just want to shout out a well done to the team and manager for proivding us with a terriffc perfomance and a result.

Personaly i am delighted that we have matched and beaten the champions leauge finalists and based on the performance we were not lucky.

I would also like to thank and congratulate the manger who a few weeks ago received an awful lot of criticism for his style of play, tactics and a bad decision, which i genuinely beleive hurt him.

Now i know theres alot of football to be played this season and i know we havnt acheived anything yet. But i think its important that we reflect on the Spurs game the negative reaction the manager received which i beleive was totally out of context and alarmist and ask ourselves is that the right way to support our team.

Today its easy to be a evertonian when a late goal goes for us rather than against!

So a big thank you, well done and happy anniversary to David Moyes credit were its due for a great performance.

(Lovely touch by Lee Carsely dedicating his MOM award to the memory of the kit mans Mum) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

A brilliant post Neiler, you've said everything that every right minded Evertonian thinks, that proposed demo was laughable.

Congratulations Moysey, you're doing a fantastic job as our manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back