2022/23 Reece Welch

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looked very confident on the ball. I've seen a lot worse performances from more senior players over the last few years.

Was his debut so he gets a OK for his passing, but he did get badly beaten by a 19-year-old League One midget and his defensive header was interesting, to say the least. I agree that Joe Anderson deserved it more.

Was his debut so he gets a OK for his passing, but he did get badly beaten by a 19-year-old League One midget and his defensive header was interesting, to say the least. I agree that Joe Anderson deserved it more.
It happens. Hayes beat about 3 players on one dribble in 2nd half. It is about how you learn from it. I would mind the so called 19 year old midget for a few bob. Could be nurtured

Thought he had an alright hour there. Got turned a couple of times where he wasn't aggressive enough but all in all he'll be delighted to have been given the nod tonight.

Hopefully that puts him in the shop window for a loan
It’ll be interesting to see the thinking on whether he’s loaned out in January or not. I think they’ll give him a full season of him training with the first team/ playing u21 / maybe mins off the bench. Potentially he can learn more this season training with Cody/Tarks , he’s still got weaknesses to work on , pitch him in to the wrong loan and he’d get benched after his first mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.