REF FOR THE DERBY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh FFS. It's going to happen isn't it. Whoevers playing well for us will get shin raked by Suarez in the first half and have to go off at half time. One of our players will go for a border line yellow card tackle and end up getting sent off. Suarez will then score a a rebound from a Howard parry and 5 minutes later get awarded a penalty after completely diving over a Seamus Coleman trailing leg who will in turn get his second booking after Gerard points out that Suarez was in a decent position.

Soon.

Still fuming at The Rat single-handedly attempting to kill Mirallas and Distin last season. This is the sort of game we'll see why Jagielka isn't a good captain, in my opinion. I don't think he'll be in the referee's face defending his team from being cheated out of the points.

Dare I say we do miss a bit of the Neville whinge. We are far too nice sometimes. In a way I'm proud because our club isn't filled with horrible little cretins cheating and snarling but I do think sometimes it puts us at a disadvantage.

That exercise bike pic is today apparently as well.

Hopefully he's telling him that he'll not stand for any of their nonsense on Saturday, or possibly me laa is telling him that Alex is waiting in his suite to nosh him non stop for the rest of the week to guarantee the result.

Which is more likely ?

He's a decent ref. Only thing I don't really like about him is that I swear when he is reffing about 10min of every match is Reilly talking to players.

I'd buzz my tits off if we done them through dodgy reffing. I can't remember a single time it's ever happened.

they should have had their final goal last year
gave us the gerrard slide- a priceless moment in time that will always bring joy to my heart
they may cheat their way to wins all the time, but let's not fail to recognize when we've screwed them nicely
would love another one this weekend

Some well reasoned and some laughably silly comments....I can safely say that Gerrard, Mignolet, Suarez , Coutinho and Sturridge would easily get into your team. Out of your lot I'd have Baines and possibly Barkley if he continues his development

they should have had their final goal last year
gave us the gerrard slide- a priceless moment in time that will always bring joy to my heart
they may cheat their way to wins all the time, but let's not fail to recognize when we've screwed them nicely
would love another one this weekend

Wasn't a foul in the first place and Coates climbed on Jagielka's back to win the header. Again another example of our players being too honest. Jagielka just let it happen but it was a blatant foul. We were also "robbed" at Anfield with a Distin disallowed goal, if the Suarez one from last season is being mentioned.

couldnt believe that suarez goal was disallowed to be honest. Remember thinking there was nothing wrong with it but more surprised an important decision like that went in our favour in the derby.

Some well reasoned and some laughably silly comments....I can safely say that Gerrard, Mignolet, Suarez , Coutinho and Sturridge would easily get into your team. Out of your lot I'd have Baines and possibly Barkley if he continues his development

These days, I don't think Gerrard would mate, although his refereeing skills would be useful.

Suarez I wouldn't have because of his questionable morals, I don't care how talented he is, and I'm undecided on Coutinho. Sturridge, ok, yes, but Mignolet, it's difficult to compare international keepers until they hit poor form and cope with it.

There's a thread on this. :lol:

http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/t...ayers-if-any-would-make-your-Everton-first-11

Johnson, Sakho, Agger, Lucas and Allen to would get in to be honest. & Hendersons currently better then Barkley though that could easily change.

Mignolet has been shaky for you so far, Howard is the better keeper on current form.

I'd take our entire defensive line over yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back