REF FOR THE DERBY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnson, Sakho, Agger, Lucas and Allen to would get in to be honest. & Hendersons currently better then Barkley though that could easily change.

5859-star-trek-black-guy-freak-out.gif

Well, Johnson best RB in league Sakho & Agger 2 of best CBs in the world , Lucas best DM in the league & Allen will be world class in a couple of years. You got to be thinking straight and remove the red mist when discussing these things.

Well, Johnson best RB in league Sakho & Agger 2 of best CBs in the world , Lucas best DM in the league & Allen will be world class in a couple of years. You got to be thinking straight and remove the red mist when discussing these things.

Best in the world, best in the league, Joe Cole better than Messi...you've got to hand it to that lot, they're fiercely loyal to bog average players.

In the league both teams have conceded 10 goals and both keepers have saved a penalty, not that it in any way proves or disproves the quality of performances put in by either.

other then fact rs have faced better opposition

I cant tell if you are an idiot, someone with a dark sense of humour pretending to be a typical RAWK poster, or just a kopite.

Any post that starts with 'Glen Johnson is the best....' can't be serious, unless they are a script writer for Mock The week

If Jagielka cut out his mistakes from this season (poor passing, launcing ball into stands) then I would feel so confident in our defence in every single game we play in, regardless of the opposition.

As it goes I feel there's one mistake in him per game, and it's down to Howard having a great season as to why our defensive record looks so good, in my opinion. I don't think anybody could honestly say our two centre backs have looked rock solid so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back