Regarding the whereabouts of Monty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylan

Staff member
I got an email from his daughter Lyndsey today. He had a heart murmur last week and has been told to rest and take it easy. He will be back soon though, hopefully early next week.

Hope this puts any fears at ease.

hope hes alright. what constitutes a 'heart murmur'? i wonder if the Drs will advise him to avoid stressful situations.

I have a heart murmur, its an irregular heart beat, so instead of it going boom-boom like a normal heart beat it goes.. boom...boom-boom.. boom-boom.

if you catch my drift, sometimes its more serious than others.

Monty get your rest mate and hope to see you soon!

Last time I spoke to a doctor about it, its nothing that can be cured but then it doesn't always happen.

He just has to rest and take it easy... like his doctors said.

Thanks for the update Dylan, i was worried that his absenteeism might have had something to do with his health.
Get plenty of rest Jim and hope to see you up and about in the near future.

Rob Japan ~ sorry to hear that you've got a similar condition mate, it wouldn't do you any harm either to just chill out and not let things get to you sometimes, ever thought of Yoga ? ;)

haha, mine is slight and has never and hopefully will never effect anything I do.

I'm thinking of buying a full suite of "executive stress relief" toys... might work.

haha, mine is slight and has never and hopefully will never effect anything I do.

I'm thinking of buying a full suite of "executive stress relief" toys... might work.

Glad to hear that Rob, as for the toys, they might work but what's life without a bit of passion eh ! :P

Thanks Dylan for the update I was feeling blue not hearing from Monty. Glad to hear a little rest and relaxation is all Monty needs. Hope your up and running again in no time Monty. The only person who could seriously threaten Rob's posting records on these boards. Hes just making Rob feel comfy giving him a head start.:lol:

I jumped out of the screen and shouted "BOO!!" at him just so I could catch up while he was away...

sorry.. was that poor taste? only a joke.

Thanks Dylan for the update I was feeling blue not hearing from Monty. Glad to hear a little rest and relaxation is all Monty needs. Hope your up and running again in no time Monty. The only person who could seriously threaten Rob's posting records on these boards. Hes just making Rob feel comfy giving him a head start.:lol:

Actually from what I have seen of Hayee, she may well give them both a run for their money!!! :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back