Relatives of John Berry (1957-1995)

Tim Berry

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
Hi all,

My father died in 1995 aged 37, he was an Everton fan and I believe his ashes are buried at Goodison Park. At the time of his death, when I was 11, I wasn't on speaking terms with him. After his death, I no longer had any contact with his two brothers or his sisters and never really knew them at all.

Nonetheless, I'm hoping to come up to Goodison for the last game of the season and I'll be wearing my Dad's own scarf. I've already been in touch with the club about what is to happen with the ashes at the stadium and they have been as helpful as they can be.

Anyway, I am hoping before then to get in touch with his brothers or his sisters, I just don't have any way of locating them. One of his sisters was Jill Berry (I don't know of her married surname) and his brothers were Paul and Graham - their father was Raymond Berry and their mother was called Vera Norris.

Basically, I'm putting this out there in the unlikely event that somebody might know my aunts and uncles, as I'd actually really like to reach out to them.

Thanks in advance and best of luck for the season, I'm rooting for you to stay up (I'm a Norwich City fan myself, so I can hope for Everton's survival and know that, for once, it won't be at our expense).

Tim Berry

Oh, and this is my Dad:
1725631845940.png

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.