Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When was the last time we won a game at Goodison? Brentford?

I'm simply not confident in the slightest, sorry to say.

Think we'll be relying on positive results in another 3 games at least.

We have lost to good teams at good teams at Goodison, but Bournemouth are on the beach and not very good. Given how we played yesterday and V Brighton, it should be a comfortable win with our home support.

In the event that we should possibly survive ,what are we going to get next season.
This is the second year that we've had this rubbish to put up with.
A crap season being beaten by some rubbish teams followed by a relegation struggle.
The club needs a clear out before we go to BM.
Another year like this and there'll be no fans left.

After (some) euphoria with that West Ham result the reality is the table there's still too many permutations to be safe yet. As with today will be worried tomorrow that Leicester go and get something but I can't see anything other than a Newcastle win. Even so still 3 point gap they have a better GD we simply have to
turn up against Bournemouth no slip ups.

We have lost to good teams at good teams at Goodison, but Bournemouth are on the beach and not very good. Given how we played yesterday and V Brighton, it should be a comfortable win with our home support.
It depends on whether their gang that can't shoot straight, or the lot that hammered us twice, shows up. They are probably the most Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde team in the Prem. Can get pasted up to and including a 9-0, then net three or four the next time out. Very weird team.

….I really don’t get this ‘on the beach’ suggestion. Professional footballers want to play in games that matter, Bournemouth will be looking forward to Goodison because they’re in the spotlight.

Saying that, the game is more important to us & if we can get a goal or two ahead it could be enough.

Feels daft complaining especially after how well he played but I’d be a lot more comfortable drawing v Bournemouth if Paqueta didn’t fluff that final chance at the end today! Leeds beating Spurs by at least 4 would be completely unfathomable.

Irrelevant anyway if Leicester get a point tomorrow night I guess!

I don't think we could ask for better much better opponents for Leicester,away from home against one of the best teams in the country who still have 3rd to play for and have no European distraction..
Newcastle still need a point to secure Champions League let alone 3rd, they will be all out. They have 7 goals on Liverpool but the rs could put any number they fancy past Southampton on the final day so they won’t want to leave the door even slightly ajar.

If we stay up it won't be down to what Dyche has done, it will be down to the fact that other teams have been dreadful Leeds and Leicester.

That game yesterday Wolves who have absolutely nothing to play for and we desperately get a 99th min equaliser
Next week Bournemouth at home in front of a packed Goodison, AGAIN who have nothing to play for, hand on heart who has us down for a win?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back