Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The level of bedwetting on GOT at the moment is unbelievable.

*Please feel free to cut and paste this comment into any relevant threads
Our squad is both absolutely awful, and threadbare. We are showing no signs of improvement on the pitch (conceding from nearly every set piece we defend for instance), and there are no signs of any new recruits to improve the side coming in. Every single other side, including those around us, and those that have come up from the division below have improved their squads. We escaped the drop by a whisker last term, and are weaker this time around due to losing our best player. How is worrying about this 'bed wetting' exactly?

Our squad is both absolutely awful, and threadbare. We are showing no signs of improvement on the pitch (conceding from nearly every set piece we defend for instance), and there are no signs of any new recruits to improve the side coming in. Every single other side, including those around us, and those that have come up from the division below have improved their squads. We escaped the drop by a whisker last term, and are weaker this time around due to losing our best player. How is worrying about this 'bed wetting' exactly?
Are we the only team ever to concede from set pieces?

Asking for a friend...

Because it’s July

I prefer not to be calling players out for being cowards or not being able to defend or not being able to carry the frontline until we have kicked off the season. The ranting is excruciating.

perhaps I’m just old but I do not believe we will be relegated
Every season we are hoping for steping up the table. This season, everything seems opposite, so in some paralel universe let's hope the opposite Will be

Asking for a friend...

I'd like to see the stats over the past few years because we certainly always seem to let in a lot from them. I'm afraid pickford doesnt help one bit in this. Never ever comes for anything. Coupled with defenders like Godfrey and Holgate who are awful due to awareness and switching off. Its not the best bunch to have defending them.

I'd like to see the stats over the past few years because we certainly always seem to let in a lot from them. I'm afraid pickford doesnt help one bit in this. Never ever comes for anything. Coupled with defenders like Godfrey and Holgate who are awful due to awareness and switching off. Its not the best bunch to have defending them.
Like no other team concedes from set pieces. Some on here get fixated about things that occur in every team throughout the season. For example, into the new season, check how many times a team concedes from a corner because they have no-one on the posts...

Like no other team concedes from set pieces. Some on here get fixated about things that occur in every team throughout the season. For example, into the new season, check how many times a team concedes from a corner because they have no-one on the posts...

Nobody has claimed that. Calm down

Asking for a friend...
The majority of top teams these days have an actual set piece coach, we had one in Davide Ancelotti when he was here and it showed. Do we have one now? doesn't seem like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.