Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deli isnt making up Richarlisons goals or general play based on any evidence seen over the last two years. Hopinig a few more will come in that makes us harder to beat. Will be a tough year and chances are low we will get a like for like Richarlison replacement the the money it seems we have to spend
we got Dele on the cheap because of his recent form. he will more than make up for Richarlison leaving. we`ll probably be fighting off clubs bidding for him before long

It is bed wetting to say we are doomed before a ball is kicked.

It's not bed wetting to say we are probably going to be relegation contenders and in a scrap at the bottom

It's delusion to think a weaker squad than last season is going to do significantly better and fight in the top half.
we`re not a weaker squad though mate.

We have lost James Digne Icland slug. from a team that was still in with a chance of Europe going in to the last day of the season. We did have one of the best managers of all time tho

Then we got a terrible manger that broke all the spirit. We lost creative players and replaced them with players who should be back up in my opinion in Gray and Townsend. Still I don’t think that team should have been in a relegation battle. I blame Benitez for this.

Frank came in stoped the slide and got everyone back on side. We have lost Richy who was massive for us. That said we are stronger in defence now than we was under Carlo and Benitez. If we can add some quality in the middle of the park some more creativity someone to hopefully replace Richys goals we shouldn’t be anywhere near relegation.

sorry mate, i was just confused as to why you would have a go at me. still not sure why you did tbh
Well your posting this confuses me: '...?? what ?? i haven`t posted one thing in this thread. not one...'

Can you explain a bit more?

Status
Not open for further replies.