Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leicester's 3rd game in 6 days on Wednesday. Need to take advantage of that considering we've had a 10 day break.
Let's hope we turn up as we have a bad habit of making it look like we have been playing game after game while the oppo have had a week off, but as said i do expect us to win ?I may be getting to confident i dont know lol

No excuses on Wednesday. We're at Goodison where it will hopefully be evil again and we've had ten days off while Leicester have played three times in that time. They have bigger fish to fry then us with their European football going on and will hopefully want no part of a slugfest with us.

God help that Cornet's social media feed tonight.
Didn't he miss that sitter against Norwich too?

FFS, imagine having him in the team.

I'd take Pope, Cornet and McNeill off them.

jrg9ale5lh071.gif

Cornet is at least costing Burnley points and doing his best to make sure they have not won the last 2, score v us, miss open goal, miss pen after taking the ball away from his team mate, then the free kick etc, it all adds up for us anyway lol

Draw isn’t too bad as a Burnley win would have heaped the pressure on our squad of bravehearts.

We still have to handle our own business at home, starting Wednesday, and we desperately need to nick a point or win away to really help the cause - have to hope Mina can make a similar difference to the defence that delph did to the midfield.

We should definitely still have one eye on Leeds - they are catchable with their games.

Cmon Everton - get us safe asap so we can end the crappy season of suffering.

Status
Not open for further replies.