Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will take your word for the stats but I watched both games and Southampton were shocking and Wolves today not much better so it is not unrealistic to see an uplift in Burnley’s performance

Where's as we've not had a team play shocking against us in that respect all season. You make the opposition look bad which Burnley have done.

They look better as a collective and will now have their tails up.

Can’t see us doing it. We would need a monumental change of form. Pretty much top four form to get the points. This team isn’t capable of putting two wins together. We are done.
Neither were Burnley with only four wins all season until the tide recently changed, and now they’re on a good run. Form can change.

The season has been the perfect storm.

Take into account all of the long term injuries, the awful transfer business, appointing the worst possible choice of manager, it’s just gone from one disaster to another.

You can’t say it’s not self inflicted.

Moshiri and the board are a shining example of how not to run a football club.

The media despise Everton and want to see us go, as it’s a club they can write articles about, unlike Burnley, Watford or Norwich who they expected to go.

Football has become something I detest. FIFA, UEFA, the FA, all corrupt and awful.

The PL owners now actually resemble a collection of Bond villains. Russian oligarchs, Middle Eastern monarchs and various absent billionaire owners, all overseen by corrupt governing bodies.

How has this been allowed to happen?

It’s fairly easy for me to leave it behind now. It’s grotesque.
Some sort of shell of something will be left, but it will be unrecognisable,

To be honest, i think the sole of the club died when Koeman arrived. We have nor been Everton since.

The top 6 sell average players for more money than we can
And we buy players over priced and over paid to attract them
We get Iwobi for the same price Liverpool get Mane, you get me?
Non top 6 teams have to pay out more to try to compete.
We aren't the first team to do it, and we won't be the last
It is why they are trying new ways to pull the ladder up further, just in case one sneaks in to the party
No, that’s terrible management. Other teams take their time to scout the players who’ll fit their requirements and apart from the 2 manc clubs, sell to fund it. Even Chelsea have had to sell to buy recently.

92AB1AE6-6571-4394-BFE0-E4B421FFADB1.webp

wow

The season has been the perfect storm.

Take into account all of the long term injuries, the awful transfer business, appointing the worst possible choice of manager, it’s just gone from one disaster to another.

You can’t say it’s not self inflicted.

Moshiri and the board are a shining example of how not to run a football club.

The media despise Everton and want to see us go, as it’s a club they can write articles about, unlike Burnley, Watford or Norwich who they expected to go.

Same with Leeds though, worse injury list, worse players - but they look like they're going to get out of it.

Benetiz was the one big mistake, but even around the Watford game when it was clear to see we were in trouble, we really needed to step up and get out of it, and we wasted so many games. The liverpool game was actually the first time we looked solid defensively, and they had trouble breaking us down. That should be like that every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back