Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd take a draw now, tbh.

3 points ahead of those pie munchers. They'll be beaten by Villa and then they only have one game left.

Leeds will need snookers too.
Just no, a win is a must and we should aim for it to end it today and not hope from others to make us safe, not be happy with a draw, and put more pressure on ourselves again, Burnley won at villa 2odd seasons ago and are unbeaten in 3 there

….did a bit of stalking the Leeds forum this week & many were of a view that 1 point might be enough to keep them up. It might explain the reaction to the equaliser.

Burnley looked decent today, I’d assume they’ll pick up more points.

I think we are in big trouble personally. I can't see much creativity. Gordon is spent and needs a rest. Gomes is the opposite and probably needs games. Coleman needs a rest too. I would have Brentford as favs. They have their best 11 out and we have a mix and match team of players not ready for this.

That leeds draw means we have to win this. If we just needed the draw today to stay up, i wouldn't trust our mentality. We need to go all out for the 3 points. Simple. Just go and do it!

….did a bit of stalking the Leeds forum this week & many were of a view that 1 point might be enough to keep them up. It might explain the reaction to the equaliser.

Burnley looked decent today, I’d assume they’ll pick up more points.
Don't Burnley only have Villa left now, who just beat them 3-1?

Status
Not open for further replies.