Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Results not too bad for us really this evening, could of done with Burnley not picking up 3 points but can't have everything.

See us dropping to 17th if we get beat next 2 games, but will still have games in hand and on paper easier games

Brentford v Newcastle on Saturday is going to be a clencher. Brentford win they get breathing room.

No doubt Burnley will beat Palace and Leicester and shoot up the league.

1645652028062.jpeg

We could do with a point from City.

Not kneejerking to say our next three, I expect zero points from this mob. We will definitely be in it then.

City h
Spurs a
Wolves h

All vastly better sides. We are dire.

You should know by now EFC often get results when you least expect it.

Losing to Southampton and Newcastle then beating City and Wolves is peak Everton.

Leeds defensive records give me a bit of optimism. They've conceded 4,3,4 and 5 in last 4.

1 draw in the 2 in hand and our GD takes us above them. We need to target them because if we finish above them, we are 99% safe.

Can only see us being in the relegation zone after the next couple of fixtures. We'll need to bounce back and win the next three games after that. Can't imagine morale will be very good.

our Squad imo is better than any other squad in the bottom half, how we are even near the bottom on paper is unbelievable, Benitez and Injuries are part of it, but so called international players, at best playing 50% of how they can play is the reason. Im quite pleased Lampard is here but how can you justify putting Gomes on for an injured Allan ? When the other player in midfield is VDB. Holgate, Townsend not ideal but I’d have more faith in them playing in a 2 than Gomes. Gomes should only be considered in a 3. Also there is the player we can’t mention, as much as he’s under performed over the last few seasons he would have been a good edition, but that was out of our control but that situation certainly hasn’t helped us. If these under performers can just ramp it up from 50% to 65% we would be getting up the league pretty quick, can they do it? I personally think some will but time will tell. currently Leeds and Brentford look worse than us.

Typical Spurs really, we should have known, batter City and drop the ball to Burnley.
We need to man up, forget about other struggling clubs and grab the rest of the season by the throat. Anyone not prepared to fight fight fight with all their might for the RBJ should be jettisoned.

This is Everton Football Club. Start playing like you get the meaning.

Two games on hand on Leeds, three on Brentford. If we cannot finish above both, I'll shed no tears. We will fully merit our relegation.
They both currently look worse than us, but we still have to get pasted them, we need that city game out of the way, doubt we will get anything but who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back